Getting divorced, just lost...

Hey, I'll try to make this short. My wife and I are getting divorced. We have been married since September 2016. She says the marriage is over and she wants to see other people. She isn't living with me anymore and she is already hanging out with other guys. We had a talk last week and she said that we need this. Let's separate, get the divorce, and work on becoming good friends (which we never were, we jumped into the relationship, but it was true and it was love), so we can have a happier life and get re-married and plan it out and have the ceremony we want. Since, I haven't left her alone. I am having a really hard time. I have blown her phone up. Now, she says the divorce is happening, feelings are dead, and we will never be together again. She is adamant on that. I am meeting with her tomorrow just to talk (nothing new to talk about..). I am going to try to start fresh, tell her that I would like to work on a friendship and go from there and ask her how, aside from the neatly harassing texts, she truly feels. Besides leaving her alone and giving her space right now, what else can I do? Is there room for her to change her mind and we can still do what she said, work on a friendship and go from there, or do you think she has her mind made up and nothing can change? Is there anything I can say when I meet with her?

We have been married since September 2016. She says the marriage is over and she wants to see other people. She isn't living with me anymore and she is already hanging out with other guys. We had a talk last week and she said that we need this. Let's separate, get the divorce, and work on becoming good friends (which we never were, we jumped into the relationship, but it was true and it was love), so we can have a happier life and get re-married and plan it out and have the ceremony we want.

Since she's bailing after only 6 months of marriage, have to question her staying power in any relationship. In other words, it's nothing you did, could have done or can do going forward to tie her down. A longer courtship probably would have revealed these issues before you tied the knot but you jumped immediately to matrimony.

No pain, no gain. Learn your lessons and move on with your life, all you can do.

Welcome to LoveShack...

Mr. Lucky

• Like 1