Auto loan [can I take vehicle back until she gets a new loan? Options?]

New guy here. I am going through a divorce and we have both signed a consent decree. It states ex wife gets one of the vehicles. My name only is on the auto loan but both of our names are on the auto title. She moved out about 4 months ago and took said vehicle. I can't seem to get her to answer if she is trying to get a new loan in her name or even the status of the vehicle. My question is...since the loan is in my name and I keep paying it, can I take vehicle back until she gets a new loan? Options?

we have both signed a consent decree

I can't seem to get her to answer if she is trying to get a new loan in her name or even the status of the vehicle.

Well, what does the consent degree say about it?

Did you have the consent degree written up and/or checked over by a lawyer? If so then you should ask the lawyer. If not then an auto loan may be the least of your problems.

Check with your lawyer.

Unless the consent decree has a clause that states the course of action for such an eventually then you will probably need to go back to court in order for you to legally repossess the car.

Depending on the figures involved, if she was given the car as part of the settlement, then you may need to reimburse her for the loss of the car.

If you stop making the payments then YOUR credit will be affected as the agreement was made between you and the lender.