I'm blind I guess to the truth

Well I've been with my girlfriend for 7 years these last 2 3 years have been really bad,lots of fighting name calling and breaking up every few weeks.finally my girlfriend gave in and said she'd had enough.we've been broke up for 2months,but flashback to summer of 2015 me and her git into a huge fight I told her I was doNE and left later that day,out of the blue I get a message from a girl on Facebook that I went to school with well we started talking started hitting it off but she told me she was seperated..well I had found out where she lived and Id drive by and I'd see her husband there I recognize thru his Facebook profile and his work truck parked there everyday and night she told me he stays a block over with his aunt and his box van truck is to big to fit on the street so he just parks it there and walks to his aunts..well I was kinda believing it then all she would do is talk to me on Facebook chat thru the call app I gave her my phone number and she say she would call but goes right back to Facebook calling me ..so I got tired of it and asked why I haven't had her number she said she's on her husband's cell phone plan and in September she will be off his and on her own plan..ok we've met twice within the last two weeks same times late at night and same place but she can only stay a hour because she told her kids she'd be right back her kids are 18 and 15!! So I'm like ok but we kissed and held hands and it was so good to finally meet her after a year,of on again off again with my girlfriend ..well I've been not trusting what's she is telling me so I've been driving by her house seen her husband mowing the grass I asked oh some lame excuse she told me.so a few days go by I drive by again he's sitting outside on the deck ,I asked why she said he's there visiting the son ok...drive by again I seen him in the garage ,I'm saying everytime I drive by he's there..and when we are talking on fbook chat she constantly hangs up on me and can only talk around certain times!! Today I drive by I see her husband pull up in his work truck and walk right into the house...now is this girl screwing with me and is she just using me for entertainment or what??? I really like her a lot but I'm beginning to really think they are not even seperated,and she's just cheating on him because I make her feel good, she keeps telling me that she hasn't finished the divorce papers because of bills and not having the money...her husband is a electrician and makes big money,and now I have my girlfriend of 7 years wanting to work it out but I'm kinda liking this married/seperated woman...I dint know what to think or what to do is this married woman pulling my chain or could she really be doing what she says my gut says they are still married maybe not happy but I don't see her leaving...any suggestions anyone..please be nice also

• Like 1

Her husband doesn't know and she's having an affair with you. There's no separation. Cheaters lie, hide and deceive a lot.

• Like 2

Yep....it's time to bail out of this mess or drama waiting to happen....what if you were her husband, what would you want the OM to do in this case. Don't transfer your needs to be a problem for someone else. Integrity and respectful is the way to go here.

• Like 1

You are being used as a pawn in somebody else's game.

NC.

*No direct contact.

*No sending or receiving of messages.

*Block any means she might use to contact you.

*No replies to anything that gets through your blocks.

*No indirect contact through third parties.

*De-friend or delete from all social media.

*No monitoring of her on social media.

*No 'little birds' feeding you news.

*Tell people that you don't want to know anything about what she is doing or saying.

Take care.

• Like 1