5 month update

chasen_the_cycle

As the title says, it has been 5 months, almost 6 months now since I moved out ...old thread here...what was difficult in the beginning has become easier now. I still have days where I think about things and wonder what if it had been different, but the fact of the matter is, it wasn't. I am SO much happier now. My apartment is great, neighbors are great, spring is just about here!

The divorce was filed a couple of months ago, we have everything settled out, and the divorce will be final in less than two months, waiting on the court date.

If anyone has read my posts, or wants to read them to see what happened and you find yourself in the same boat or a similar situation, IT IS WORTH DOING WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO BE HAPPY. Never give up your happiness. I did for a short while and it led me down a bad path that took a while to turn around. Things are looking better and better every day!

• 2 weeks later...
Stuartrmc

Thanks for the update. I'm glad it gets better. Terrified at the thought of starting seperation and divorce..