Seperated on new years

freshprincega

Hello all this is my first post on this website. My wife recently seperated from me January 1st. We just recently moved to Georgia 5 months ago and our problems started happening a few months after we moved to Georgia. My wife wanted to go back to our home state for a month to be with family because she say she was homesick. I told her no and that her family was here in Georgia. So recently she say I was not giving her attention because she say I be on my cellphone too much. We go out on some weekends because I'm the only person working and struggling to pay bills. So she later decided to go back to Louisiana to stay a month again. We had a huge argument and I called her all kind of bad stuff. She had been texting a ex boyfriend about a week before she left. I had no idea until I found it in her Facebook messages. When she got to Louisiana she say she don't want to be married and I really think her aunt is behind this. She say she is trying to work on a relationship with the ex she was in touch with a week before she left. She tells me to move on and let her be happy and that she want a divorce. I am about to be 28 this year and she is about to turn 22. We married when she turned 19 and had our son a year later. Do you guys think my wife will come back. Our 2 year anniversary is Feb 7th. Also she don't have a job and havnt had a job since the 3 years we have been married.

Edited by freshprincega
ShatteredLady

By law is she allowed to take your son out of state against your will? Why do you blame her aunt? It sounds like she's got feelings for this other guy. What were they saying in their communications?

I'd dig a little deeper if I was you. I trusted my husband completely. I was shocked by the things I found when I really started snooping. You need to find out exactly what's going on before you can get a plan of action.

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. You must miss your family terribly. :(

• Author
freshprincega

That's what it do sound like. She was telling the guy she wasn't happy in her marriage and was telling this guy I didn't want her anymore. I have the proof in some text messages I found that she screenshotted to her aunt boyfriend.

• Author
freshprincega

Yes by law she not allowed to take him. I blame the aunt and the aunt boyfriend because I have proof of them telling my wife that the aunt boyfriend put my wife back in the water with this guy. He told the guy to get my wife back to Louisiana and the guy told the aunt boyfriend that he would do whatever he needed. But yes this ex boyfriend was feeding my wife emotional side to where she wanted to be down there to persue a relationship with him. The aunt do not like me and my wife was adopted and when she was 16 the biological mother and aunt convinced my wife to move out her parents house to stay with them. When my wife was 16 she was hooked up with this same ex at that time by them. This aunt and biological mother have a hold on my wife life to where they can manipulate her to do stuff.

Edited by freshprincega
This aunt and biological mother have a hold on my wife life to where they can manipulate her to do stuff.

You're going to need to look at things realistically. No one forced your wife back to LA at gunpoint, she went of her own free will. And this new BF hasn't abducted her, she's hooking up with him voluntarily. Stop making excuses for her, she's taken your son and left you for another man.

You need to see an attorney ASAP to understand your rights and potential liabilities. You'll be responsible for child support and possibly alimony, start doing the math. Nothing you'd do would prevent reconciliation but you need to hope for the best while planning for the worst.

Keep posting, let us know how you're doing...

Mr. Lucky

Another case of marrying too young. She was just 19... not mature enough for marriage TBH.. She hasn't lived life and the lack of employment can't help.

• 2 weeks later...

Tough situation. I will tell you this. It is not the Aunts fault. Your wife is responsible for her own actions. People will be giving her advice on things her entire life but it's her choice to decide what to act upon and what not to act upon. It's the aunt today and then it's her best friend a year from now and so on and so on. This lies solely and your wife's and your shoulders. She married very young. people will change a lot from 19-30. She had a kid young as well. You married and had a kid w a young immature girl who isn't a woman yet. Fixing things is possible but it won't be easy. She has growing up to do. The best time for people to marry is when they are both Set in both of their lives and independently happy on their own. That's ideal. You may have done close to the opposite of that as you both were still Figuring out your individual lives and establishing who you are and we're going to become as adults.

Don't pressure her don't go chasing her around. You older and more mature, act like it and deal w it in that matter. Will give you your best shot at getting things back on track. Google Homer McDonald and read his info he has great psychology based advice that is true that could help. Her aunt may be influencing her but that's because most 22yr old girls can be Influenced by people close to them. The same sometimes can't be said about more older mature women. But that's not what you have so your gonna have to deal w that aspect of it.