kICKED IN THE GUT

I just got the first 'call' ive received from the EW a few minutes ago. As I sit in my lonely apt everynight--staying away--i thot eventually she'd "come around" and miss me. The call was very cold and calculated. "___ this is ____, Im sending you some papers you need to sign". Its all the money assigned to her that she never had signed over to herself yet. I dejectedly just said "ok" . I thot the call would be more uplifting if it ever came. Right now, for the first time in months, i feel like crying again.

As much as I hate to see you having to deal with this all over again I honestly think this is the best thing for you. I hope that you see this for what it is and move on with your life. At least to a place where you can find yourself happy again. You've been going through the emotions of the divorce for a long time. It's time you finally let this wound heal.

Originally posted by Pocky

You've been going through the emotions of the divorce for a long time. It's time you finally let this wound heal.

Pocky's right. "All wounds heal... unless you pick at them."

Stay strong.

• Author

ive gashed myself with box cutters and nails

no cut is as deep as this

I will carry her with me forever

right now im on the brink of getting very angry

i wish she could see me tonight with a 5'4" 110 pound blond

then i wish i knew what she was thinking

Dude, she might not care. Then what?

You shouldn't use those situations as a method of revenge anyway, that's self destructive.

It sounds like she's moved on.

Digger,

The offer still stands.

Hang in there. We're all here for ya.

You wanna vent? you know what to do.

your brother in arms.

MA