Thanks for riding, we'll see you on your next visit...

Looks like the rides over.

While interesting to say the least, the ups and downs of this whole nightmare rollercoaster of uncontrolled emotions are tiring.

I was so beat down and dark about my situation that something in me started flooding with light. Suddenly my sense of humor came rushing in like a great wave.

The humor was like strong medicine.

I began to laugh at and with myself, and all the other stuff that's going on. and you know, It's all pretty damn hilarious.

I actually found humor in the most biting of comments, and the parts that would sadden me, have become fodder for chuckles.

"AH!! THERE is that light. not at the end of some tunnel. It's within..

Last night, I met a GUY . Brand new shiny friend. We hung out at a bar and swapped horror stories. He looked at me like EVERYONE else looks at me when I tell the sordid tale.

Like I was NUTS for hangin around. Just goes to show that marriage IS an institution, for those who need to be institutionalized. :)

The beer and company, reminded me of one thing. I'm a Gentleman. I have to admit, I was looking around to try and find something validating, something to fill the void that my relationship has left. I know what that is now. It's ME! Good ol' me, as always.

Most people will complain that I should fill that void with my kids. Nope! If it works for you, go for it.

Most people would tell me to find another person. Nope! That's just sick. (see kids)

Many people would tell me to keep busy, Nope. Than I don't have time for me.

Some would say suck it up. Nope, that's denial.

So here I am, A gentleman in a not so gentle world. Ready to at least bring happiness with me, and at most bring some lucky lady to her knees. :)

My eyes fixed squarely on the horizon, as infinitely far away as it is infinitely close.

All of you are the stuff of dreams. The stregnth of humanity. We should all be very proud of we make here at LS.

We create hope.

Thank you all.

CARRY ON!

M-muthaFvkkin-A

MA, I am not *completely* familiar with your story, but I did want to point out that I think you've honestly given it your best shot. While so many others run like hell at the first sign of break down, you can say that you have not done that. Congrats on exhausting your resources. It's admirable. I hope you that in time, you will find the one that will treat you like gold. Good luck.

What one person casts aside, another will cherish.

Edited to add: I am glad that you haven't lost yourself and that you found your light within. That's the best to start looking for it after being hurt.

I'm not familiar with your story either.

It sounds maybe like we're on the same end of the game!

My game started 5 months ago.

I'm giving it my best at reconciliation. I don't see that happening.

Your post made me feel happy for you and maybe me. I know I'll be fine with me when it's all said and done. Life is difficult. I never thought I'd be here.

Keep smiling!

Debilou