Needing Answers

I NEED to know if my husband is cheating on me. I have plenty of reasons to feel the way I do, and I understand it may not be the *smartest* thing but it's what I have decided and plan to do. I want to purchase a tracker to find out if I am right. Please give me suggestions on trackers that are reliable, fairly inexpensive and preferably the ones I can hide in the car without him knowing that it's there. Thank you! P.S. Tracking his phone is not an option at this time.

I NEED to know if my husband is cheating on me. I have plenty of reasons to feel the way I do, and I understand it may not be the *smartest* thing but it's what I have decided and plan to do. I want to purchase a tracker to find out if I am right. Please give me suggestions on trackers that are reliable, fairly inexpensive and preferably the ones I can hide in the car without him knowing that it's there. Thank you! P.S. Tracking his phone is not an option at this time.

this needs to be move to the infidelity forum.

I reckon you notice a change in his habits or attitude towards you?

are you planning to divorce you husband if he is having an affair?

what i could suggest is a VAR (Voice Activated Recorder).

place it under the car seat or you could place the gps tracker there.

Edited by m.snow

The VAR under the car seat is the best option, if you can easily place and remove it (i.e. he doesn't watch his car like a hawk), because cheaters usually do most of their talking and planning in the car.

• Author

Thank you both. I'm new here and never saw the infidelity thread but will know to look for it now. Thank you also for your suggestions.

hi.go to the marriage and partnerships and there is a sub forum - infidelity.

hope you are doing ok.