Happier after wife cheated

macmillerpwnz

So my wife recently left me for someone else she cheated on me with, I was devastated at first, but then I met someone who is nicer, kinder, sweeter, more loving, more caring, more beautiful, and better in bed than my ex ever was. So now I am sooooo much happier and glad my wife cheated on me.

I was wondering if anyone else had a similar story? Or is this a rare thing? It's almost too good to be true it's scary.

• Like 3

MAcM,

I am happy for you. However it has not been to long since you split with your wife. Your new girl really may be too good to be true.

Take it easy and enjoy the ride, but please protect your heart and don't get attached too soon. If this relationship sours quickly it may hurt double.

Congrats though and I hope it works out.

So my wife recently left me for someone else she cheated on me with, I was devastated at first, but then I met someone who is nicer, kinder, sweeter, more loving, more caring, more beautiful, and better in bed than my ex ever was. So now I am sooooo much happier and glad my wife cheated on me.

I was wondering if anyone else had a similar story? Or is this a rare thing? It's almost too good to be true it's scary.

I am in almost the exact same boat.

I finally kicked my cheating ex out and just by chance, I met this other woman.

It hasn't been very long and I've trying to be very concious that this is part of the initial lust of the beginning of a relationship, but similar story. This girl is way nicer, WAY hotter, and we have tons more in common.

Every time I talk to her I keep thinking "Seriously? You've been out here this whole time and I've been eating whatever table scraps my ex would drop for 10+ years?"

It's funny because her ex had various emotional affairs (no confirmed physical ones) and felt all the crap that came along with that. Even now I do small things that I was always doing for my ex, but she's genuinely shocked saying "That is the sweetest thing anyone has done for me in a long time." And I'm not even trying at this point.

But definitely be vigilant as to where your emotions are. I know although I am so happy to be rid of my ex, there are a lot of emotional scars that I'm hoping I'm not using this new girl to mask or cover up.

I'm just assuming the universe is saying to me "Hey, sorry about the last 10 years. Have some fun with this for a while. Enjoy."

• Like 2

Quote:

Originally Posted by macmillerpwnz viewpost.gif

but then I met someone who is nicer, kinder, sweeter, more loving, more caring, more beautiful, and better in bed than my ex ever was. So now I am sooooo much happier and glad my wife cheated on me.

The only thing better than your post is if you sent these same words to your EXWife in the form of an email, text or posted on her FaceBook page thanking her.......

Quote:

Originally Posted by macmillerpwnz viewpost.gif

but then I met someone who is nicer, kinder, sweeter, more loving, more caring, more beautiful, and better in bed than my ex ever was. So now I am sooooo much happier and glad my wife cheated on me.

The only thing better than your post is if you sent these same words to your EXWife in the form of an email, text or posted on her FaceBook page thanking her.......

I would advise against this, unless your divorce is finalized, anything you say will only motivate her to make the process of splitting up only that more painful (if not emotionally than financially).

2.50 a gallon

My ExW was fold out material. When we met I was a major partier, and she immediately took a liking to me, and volunteered to be one of my party girls. She eventually moved in with me and we married about 3 years later. For 3 years it was sex, any where, any time, any way. That all ended at the end of honeymoon. "I am your wife, not your slut". Sex went down to twice a week vanilla.

Six months later I caught her cheating and gave her the boot. I won't deny it took about a year to get back on track, but after that my sex life took off. I liked living alone, I could do what I wanted, when I wanted and with whom ever I wanted. I swore that I would never fall in love again.

I lasted for about 14 years, second date, first kiss and I was in love. I knew I had a problem as when I went home that night, I realized how lonely I was. We have now been together coming up on 20 years.

She is the most giving, caring, loving person I have ever met. And totally out of my league in the looks department.

A couple of years back I Googled my Ex and found a photo. The intervening 30 years have not been kind to her. She is easily pushing 200 pounds.

I am not long retired, and am sharing my life, sweetest gal I have ever met. And she is a grandma to a 20 year old, but she still has an hour glass figure and a flat stomach. Total eye candy

Divorce the best thing that ever happened to me!

• Like 2

My EX cheated on me like a second job, but I had no idea. I simply thought his one job was very demanding!

Complicated process of finding out through the profiles I found of him on more than six or seven websites, but I booted him and found the most amazing sex of my entire life.

Not sure if my current relationship will "make it" to some kind of magical end point since the whole idea of marriage is kind of obtuse to me now... But wow. The guy I am with right now is light years hotter, and the making out, sex, and off the chains lust, as well as love, have opened my eyes in a way they were stitched completely shut for years.

I look back and I'm blown away by what I thought could pass for love.

• Like 2