The magic of making up?

I am desperate to know if any one has read this book and if it's worth it to buy I'm the mother of 2 baby girls me my husband wants to divorce he leaft is for another women that he's still seen I know I'm so dumb but I love him and I want to save our marriage for me and our girls I want to purchase this book but would like to know if it's worth it in tired of feeling like this I want him back so bad so have any one here read or purchased the ebook ''the magic of making up''

Edited by Cinthya23
Forgot an important detail

I'm sorry you're going through this.

Not familiar with the book but any author's input is going to be effective only if your husband reads it too. There's no magic pill, nothing you can do on your own if your spouse won't participate. Will he consider MC?

Mr. Lucky

• Like 1
  • Author

He told me he didn't want to work things out nemore but for some reason I feel deep in my heart that's a lie. I used to treat him horrible I was such a bitch I feel like he has a lot of anger towards me nd he also tells me he does i mean our youngest daughter is only 2 weeks old or maybe I'm just blinded I mean maybe he really doesn't love me nemore he's still with the person he cheated on me with I just don't want to feel like this nemore I want peace I want this to end I want my family back ?

I'm sorry but with your begging you are just going to drive him even further away. Keep your dignity and focus on the well-being of your kids and yourself, don't do much fighting in divorce court (just split everything fairly 50/50) and run the family yourself.

There is no magic. Just work. You need a book that deals with the topic of surviving an affair/infidelity because your WH is seeing an OW.