tough day

i am gutted

slowly but surely more stuff is being removed from home, he came over again today and got another trailer load.

what I am having issues with is my head.

I watched him, thinking about what he has done.....looking at him and my brain imagining him being with someone else. . I helped load things up and didn't mind doing that...but its so damn hard.

I look at this person who seems to be so carefree while I think about our many years together, things we accomplished together, our home we created together and it just doesn't seem to bother him that he left us behind.

my eyes started welling up so I left and came inside so he didn't see.

I have been trying so damn hard to let it all go but today has become "one of those days" again.

I just wish he would seriously come up to me and say

"I am so very sorry for everything I have done" and mean it.

have some sort of feeling of remorse. Instead he carries on like nothing happened sort of.?

four months this month and although I have been doing better, at the moment I am finding it difficult to get on.

I have focused a lot on my work and kids, trying to keep busy but then crap pops into my head and I end up wondering what and who he doing.

how can he not seem to be affected by our situation?

Some people hide their feelings really well, or try to deny they have feelings. Others genuinely disconnect. I don't think any of those things are really good things, so his realty may not be as sunny as it seems from the outside.

• Like 1

IAG,

Mine says she is very sorry. Cries a lot and does not look happy most of the time. Does not make me feel any better. Actually, makes me feel worse. She is giving up so much to be with bf and leave me.

If they are going to leve they are going to leave. With or without a sorry its still tough on the bs. I really do think in the long run I am better off without her but it still hurts sometimes.

You will get past this. We all do eventually.

• Like 1

I wish there was some magic I could offer up.

Sorry, the only thing I've found that helps is time.

The mind movies and pictures of them with someone else make it even more difficult. Sadly, only time seems to help there also.

It's been several years and I still occasionally trigger. Like today she called and during the conversation tried to flirt. She has been married and now has a BF yet still likes to punch buttons. Sometimes they are soooooo clueless.

There are times when we just have to fake it til we make it over them to maintain our dignity and sanity.

It does get better!!!

Today with her I probably came out the better through the conversation.

Tonight I'll most likely have some flashbacks, but its much easier than it was.

Day by day it does get better.

Blessings

• Like 1