this is the hardest process ever, I am so

littlemama77

I just don't even know where to start so Ill start at the beginning but try to keep it short. Married for 10 years together for 15 years. We have 2 kids. My husband was cheating with a co-worker over 10 years younger than us, so I kicked him out. This was 2 years ago. He never came back and I wanted him to. I begged him to. I thought he might because he said he wanted a divorce but he never did a thing about it. For 1 year I tried to get him back and then I stopped, got my **** together, got a lawyer I couldn't afford. Since getting the lawyer and the process has taken so long! I finally served him with papers, as soon as he was served he started coming around consistantly to hang out with the kids. His lawyer responded to the paperwork one day after the papers were supposed to go into default, I agreed to give him 10 days to respond and nothing. My lawyer emailed his lawyer and asked what was up andI hadn't heard anything so I emailed my guy and asked where we were at in the process and haven't heard back!! I asked my stbxh if he had done his paperwork and he told me he cant afford his lawyer. In the meantime we have been hanging out with the kids together and been having a great time! I worked so hard to not be in love with him anymore and now we are all having so much fun, I am becoming so confused! I am still going through with the divorce but we have had a blast all hanging out as a family again. We actually hooked up the other day, he slept over, he made the first move. I am just becoming more confused as he still lives with the girl he cheated on me with. The kids have never met her or even heard of her. Anyway my heart and mind are just confused and I needed to vent, ugh the divorce process is taking so long and is so emotionally draining!! How long does it normally take for a divorce? the process is so frustrating!

We actually hooked up the other day, he slept over, he made the first move. I am just becoming more confused as he still lives with the girl he cheated on me with.

I just don't see much future in being the person that cheats with the person that cheated on you. You deserve better than "side dish" status to his new relationship - don't you think :confused: ???

Mr. Lucky

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
Happilydivorced2013

Divorce him, and be done with it. He is a sad excuse for a man. Quit wasting your time and emotions on this man child. Staying friends for the kids sake is great, but anything else, will just drag you down.

• Like 3

the embers are dead, he wanted vanity sex, just say no, he sounds a bit confused, you need groundrules to set the agenda

no sex til she goes or just good terms for the kids, i think she is a useful home-maker for him, not a big love match

Edited by darkmoon

He is absolutely a natural cheater. You need to be rid of him and only have contact concerning the children. Sure, he wants sex...what man doesn't? Especially without "strings". Find out from your lawyer what happens if he won't sign the papers...in most cases, a divorce can still proceed I believe, as long as service is proven. Just get/keep moving.

• Like 1

Sometimes, (if anyone finds out), technically, you have to re-file if you have re-established sexual relations with your spouse - even once. Better tell your attorney. Sometimes the truth comes out at the worst time.

It is possible for Judges to put a temporary stay (usually 6 months) on the divorce processes to allow the couple to try the marriage out again to be sure divorce is still the option they want. But that needs to go through the Court, once the filing has been done.

[stay away from him if you intend on getting a divorce, you have to make up you mind one way or the other].

Yas

• Like 1

He's a cheat who is now ironically cheating on the woman he cheated with!! How low can someone get..pond life. For your own future peace and self worth, get shot of this guy asap!