One last blast before totally flushing her!

How did she never get caught having sex at the school she works at?

How could she have sex in the boiler room with the married janitor during school hours?

How could she screw a 25 yr old in a dirty alley that night? and then have sex with two men a few hours later who "high fived" each other as they f***ed her?

How could she show up at a married couple's home that she never met and have sex with them while their young kids were sleeping in another room?

How could she let a man she never met choke her and spit on her and urinate on her when she was scared, with his wife watching, and not leave?

How could she spend 100.00 on a vibrator when her son needs shoes and asks her to buy them, but say she has no money?

How could she even ask me for a bar of soap while visiting my apartment, to take to her next "session"?

How could she have sex with other women and then tell me it's to turn "the guy on" and that she doesn't really like it?

How could she pick my friend up at the airport the very night I moved out of our house, and then have sex with him in her car when she should have been sad about me leaving after nine years?

How could she tell me the flowers I bought her every Valentines day for 9 years were just to show herr work friends up, and didn't mean anything?

How could she call me a "mistake"?

How could she even offer and then show me a video of her and a guy she just picked up at a bar having sex in our bedroom?...and be proud of it?

How could she show the same video at a fantasia party and think these women want to see it?

Does her new man of three months know about her recent past? Do her kids? Does her family know?

How can she ask me for money, get it from me, and then never respond to a text, or dismiss me, or avoid me?

How did I end up marrying such a goddamn mess?

• Like 1
LifesontheUp

We all make mistakes as we go through life.

Learn from your mistake and never go back. Move on to a better future without her.

Good luck

• Like 1

Terrible story. But sometimes in life you just have to look around and notice you're in a huge goddamn hole, put down the shovel and stop digging. Climbing out is daunting and depressing but will make you stronger and bring you to a better place in every important way.

GorillaTheater

If there's one single thing your STBXW has given you, it's clarity. It couldn't be any more abundantly f*cking clear that divorce is the correct route.

The folks to pity are those who wrestle with such decisions for years. Not you, man. Shake the dust off your feet and move on to the next chapter of your life. It's going to be a great one.

• Like 5
Lois_Griffin
If there's one single thing your STBXW has given you, it's clarity.

I thought for sure you were going to say an STD.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Like 3
  • Author

Ya...I'm still f****d up from all this...counselling helped a bit. What she did post-separation is still shocking to me. I lie awake at night and all these situations and stories play in my head...I'm slowly getting them to fade, but this is truly unreal...and these are just the situations she relayed...

Ya...I'm still f****d up from all this...counselling helped a bit. What she did post-separation is still shocking to me. I lie awake at night and all these situations and stories play in my head...I'm slowly getting them to fade, but this is truly unreal...and these are just the situations she relayed...

Some people aren't content just burning bridges, they prefer to fire-bomb them. I know it's probably hard to NOT replay these images in your head because of how f***ed up the situations are, but I would encourage you to avoid doing so. Are you in counseling? If not, I'd recommend it. You can work specifically on techniques to change your thoughts when they enter areas you don't want them to be, or when they get overly negative. In the end, you dodged a bullet by getting out of this toxic situation when you did. Things with her new partner may seem fine now, but I would not expect that to be the case forever given her history. Good luck to you.

• Like 2
  • Author
Some people aren't content just burning bridges, they prefer to fire-bomb them. I know it's probably hard to NOT replay these images in your head because of how f***ed up the situations are, but I would encourage you to avoid doing so. Are you in counseling? If not, I'd recommend it. You can work specifically on techniques to change your thoughts when they enter areas you don't want them to be, or when they get overly negative. In the end, you dodged a bullet by getting out of this toxic situation when you did. Things with her new partner may seem fine now, but I would not expect that to be the case forever given her history. Good luck to you.

Ihope so for his sake...but some have said this was psychotic episode and she will be "normal" again beginning a new relationship...for 9 years she seemed fine, then all this came out after leaving me...maybe she just lost it for a while...I don't know

What a mess! I'm so sorry you've gone through all of this. Best of luck to you as you move forward.

unrequitedluv

I think in the eastern country or US. you guys have a name for this. WHORE. correct? worst than a bitch =.=

too lose?

hmm..

For this, only for this count yourself lucky that she is out of your life.

She dont even love herself how would she even love you?

• Author

I just received results from a psychiatrist who specializes in personality disorders and everything related. I submitted a detailed account of her personality, her traits, her actions, childhood/teen years, relationships, etc. She emailed me exactly the same advice as you, but labelled her a clear SOCIOPATH as well.

It seems after numerous consensus that this is the unanimous advice from professionals and others who have read my situation.

GorillaTheater
I just received results from a psychiatrist who specializes in personality disorders and everything related. I submitted a detailed account of her personality, her traits, her actions, childhood/teen years, relationships, etc. She emailed me exactly the same advice as you, but labelled her a clear SOCIOPATH as well.

It seems after numerous consensus that this is the unanimous advice from professionals and others who have read my situation.

I sometimes wonder how useful such labels are, but at least it gives you a framework in what to expect in the divorce.

How are things going on that front? Where are you at in the process?

• Author

How are things going on that front? Where are you at in the process?

My situation is this...I am waiting for her to file for divorce for 2 reasons:

1. She can pay the 500.00., not me

2. I am still covered under her benefits 100%, until we are divorced...even though we are separated and have different addresses, I am covered. Drugs, eye glasses, dental, counselling, etc.

She has assured me this will be the case...so far so good. It is costing her nothing to have me remain on her benefits. She COULD easily remove me, but her rate remains the same and she is not bitter or spiteful or loathing towards me, so for now, I'm on them until the divorce is settled and final