Crazy things cheating spouse did and said.

Hey all. My marriage was shattered due to my (soon to be ex) husband's affair. I'm posting talk about my husband's pretty much LAUGHABLE behavior that was just so ridiculous. Even though the affair has destroyed me emotionally, it kind of helps to laugh about and I'm curious if anyone else's cheating partner did anything similarly ridiculous or laughable.

So here goes:

My husband had an affair with a woman at one of his two jobs. I found cards from her and then text messages with no name attached to the contact. My eldest daughter (who's really good with computers and stuff) looked up the number and led me to the name.

He later revealed that he was in love with this woman, because she made SOOO much money and her husband was a "loser" who worked part time and spent the rest of his time taking care of their teenage children. Like child-rearing and being a dedicated parent ISN'T a full time job?!

He then told me their "7 year plan"-literally his words: They would wait until HER children were adults, she would divorce her husband, he would divorce me, and the two would "ride motorcycles into the sunset across the country"-literally his words. Worth saying that he and I have an child (who was 6-7 at the time this happened) that wouldn't be an adult when he would up and leave us.

She then came over one day to "discuss things". She literally started rubbing and massaging my feet as I talked. I was so shocked and freaked out that I didn't even know what to do. She's bizarre.

So the affair didn't end there. She bought him a SECOND cell phone to contact him with an bought him all this stuff that was just ridiculous. The affair ended when I told her husband. Lo and behold, once her environment was threatened, she returned to him and ceased everything with my husband, who still tried to contact her and pine after her.

They literally acted like two 17 year olds who were going to run away together instead of the parents in their 50s that they are. Some of it is just laughable at just how delusional and ridiculous they both were.

Mr. Goodguy

Well RenJen,

The good part is that you have exposed a pathetic cheater and now the ball is back in your court. If you are to the point that you are able to walk away and you know you will be emotionally stable then you are ahead of the game. Wont bore you with the detail but my wife of 22 years moved out of the of the house and in with a 25 year old(she is 43) about 7 weeks ago and when I asked her why she said that he has a different outlook on life, I am like yeah he is 25 with no job a couple of room mates and no car. She said he make me glow down to my core. So I sent her ass divorce papers a few weeks ago.

So trust me there is something in the air that is making people stupid. The fact that he said all the stuff lets me know that he wants to live in la la land. So he has shown you who he is and where he sees his family as a priority. Second. I know that none of this is easy but its not over whether its with her or someone else. Do yourself a favor and protect yourself and your child.

You deserve better. Good luck and keep your head up.

• Like 2
Mr. Goodguy

And RenJen,

Ive posted this before but its worth repeating.

Mia Angelou said "When someone tell you who they are the first time...believe them". Good luck.

• Like 2
Well RenJen,

The good part is that you have exposed a pathetic cheater and now the ball is back in your court. If you are to the point that you are able to walk away and you know you will be emotionally stable then you are ahead of the game. Wont bore you with the detail but my wife of 22 years moved out of the of the house and in with a 25 year old(she is 43) about 7 weeks ago and when I asked her why she said that he has a different outlook on life, I am like yeah he is 25 with no job a couple of room mates and no car. She said he make me glow down to my core. So I sent her ass divorce papers a few weeks ago.

So trust me there is something in the air that is making people stupid. The fact that he said all the stuff lets me know that he wants to live in la la land. So he has shown you who he is and where he sees his family as a priority. Second. I know that none of this is easy but its not over whether its with her or someone else. Do yourself a favor and protect yourself and your child.

You deserve better. Good luck and keep your head up.

I agree there is something in the air that is making spouses stupid.:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Author

Thanks everyone!

You're all right. I really have seen his true colors, unfortunately it took 10 years to realize it. Now all this stuff is laughable and just shows how delusional some people really are!