Wife's Divorce Journal

My STBXW is keeping a journal of all the "bad things" she can recall in our marriage in hopes of using it against me.

Upon reading she is portraying her AP as a victim. I never threatened him even when I confronted them together.

She believes confronting him and sending texts and phone calls to him is reason enough to help her in divorce.

She truly has convinced herself that the affair is of no consequence. Total Denial

DivorcedDad123

If the police aren't called and no report was ever written up, nothing will matter in court. It's basically a he said/she said. Make no mistake in doing something irrational enough to have the police involved and you'll be fine.

She's writing all of this down to re-enforce that her affair was the right decision. All your atty will have to do IF she presents this to the judge is ask "Did you file a police report? Were you in danger of your life?" If the answer is no,then it'll get thrown out.

I'd recommend going ahead and deposing both of them. That does two things. First,you'll get much of the information from them that they plan to use in court and second, it keeps the ball rolling,letting them know you're serious,and you'll probably find out more than you even know now.

• Like 1
I_Give_Up67

Bama- This is just is just the tip of the iceberg. The stbEx W and AP will no doubt conspire to smear you in court. Just watch your back, and be aware of what you say to her from this point forward. She sounds desperate enough to resort to a scorched earth plan.

Sorry again that you had no choice but to pursue this route. I was holding out hope that you filing for D might wake her up, but it seems she has indeed checked out of your marriage for good. Just continue to focus on your own and your children's well-being thru this difficult time. Stay strong!

• Like 1
Start making one of your own.

He already is via voice recording, lol!

Bama your STBX is losing it. I wonder if court is going to trigger physical reactions out of her when reality sets in; and I'm not just talking about tears. In a different forum a guy once wrote how he refused to pay child support for a kid that wasn't his (thankfully he wasn't married to that nutjob) so finally in court they ordered to do a DNA test. The girl threw up right where she sat and later blamed it on "morning illness" (and the DNA test proved he wasn't the father btw :cool:).

Sorry but I think this divorce will be like walking through the park for you. Brace yourself for more hate from STBX and in-laws though.

• Like 2