How to deal with the pain.

My stbxh left 6 months ago and has already moved on to a 20 year old. He is treating me really bad. Telling me he hates me, I'm a b-itch, he was miserable with me, wants me out of his life. Says how he's already met his gfs parents and they seem to be getting serious fast even though they have only been together almost a month. We were married for almost 8 years, 3 kids together and I just don't get how he moved on so quick and how he hates the mother of his kids.

I know I can not control what he say or does but the pain is so bad from all of this. I don't know how to over come the pain. Everyday at work I randomly bust out into tears thinking about him with her. I am just so hurt. Do they ever regret being so mean? I try to limit contact but it feels like he is emailing me atleast twice a week to tell me I need to get my name off of this account or his name off that account.

Please someone give me some advice on how to over come the pain.

Forget about it hon. She will dump him when the meal ticket runs dry, or before. Do you think your husband has got "cred" compared to the younger stallions?

Bahahahahahahahahahaha! Like snore? Remember the dayz?

Not long ago, eh? Does that little fillie wanna sit around and watch CNN till snooze time. Right.

Jon, this girl want to party! She's 20. He is only a tired fart with a wallet in her eyes. Give it a couple month. It is so pathetically sad. And, if by chance, it would last longer, even sadder. Do you really think this young girl can stay motivated by, no offense, your sorry husband? Try to get real, and move on to other less disgusting material to focus on. Really, it is gross. Danial.O comedy. He really believes he is a super stud. Like duh?

MLC. And don't take his miserable fanny back either, not a good idea. Start that frame of mind right now, so you'll be prepared when he comes to his senses. WHAT A DORK. Think like this - it's like, embarrassing, to be associated with such a cradle robber. And hon, she ain't no angle child. Yucko.

In other words, REVERSE YOUR THINKING. You are not less cause he left for a 20 year old. He is pervert for chasing a young college girl, barely out of high school ehhhhhyy. All those stories he is telling you are fabrications to make you get all gooy. If he came to her parents house, her daddy would either knock the living daylights of his azz, OR get his point across with a 12 gauge shotgun (depending on what part of the country you are from). Don't fall for it. Cover your ears, and put a cloths pin on your nose, so the bull shytt doesn't make you puke.

Think about. If all this was really happening, does someone really need to come home and give their spouse the play by play details. Big Dufuss. Just laugh hon! Picture how stupid this scenerios really is in your mind. Laughing is the best medicine. I hope this helped you.

Yas

Edited by Yasuandio
  • Author

Lol thank you! Laughing does help. He is only 27 tho hahahaha I am 30. This is the 2nd time we have separated, 2nd gf and everytime he goes for someone younger. Last gf was 19.

Hang in there. Sounds like u are better off without this loser. This is the 2nd time he's done this? Let him go. In the meantime, do things to work on yourself. Exercise is a GREAT stress reducer. Stay away from drugs and alcohol. See a counselor or support group. You are not alone. Yes it sucks but it gets better.

My stbxh left 6 months ago and has already moved on to a 20 year old. He is treating me really bad. Telling me he hates me, I'm a b-itch, he was miserable with me, wants me out of his life. Says how he's already met his gfs parents and they seem to be getting serious fast even though they have only been together almost a month. We were married for almost 8 years, 3 kids together and I just don't get how he moved on so quick and how he hates the mother of his kids.

I know I can not control what he say or does but the pain is so bad from all of this. I don't know how to over come the pain. Everyday at work I randomly bust out into tears thinking about him with her. I am just so hurt. Do they ever regret being so mean? I try to limit contact but it feels like he is emailing me atleast twice a week to tell me I need to get my name off of this account or his name off that account.

Please someone give me some advice on how to over come the pain.

Only an idle mind wanders so. The two things you have to realize:

1) you are too good for your husband. He cheated on you once and now this is the second time? Once a cheater, always a cheater. Just get over him, focus on yourself and your kids and hang out with friends to get yourself happy again.

2) Find things to occupy yourself with. If you do feel down and need to cry, do so but try to limit it to maybe 5-10 minutes. Have a good cry, let the frustrations out and let it go. Then refocus and keep yourself busy with work, with anything really that you enjoy doing. Eventually, you'll forget about that loser deadbeat dad who gives all the good fathers out there a bad name.