Getting Divorced UK question

GarrusVakarian

I am currently getting divorced due to the wife's affair. Just applying for my decree nisi. My question is I am getting a clean break order drawn up. When do I file the clean break order?. I think you have to either file it when you apply for the decree nisi or when you apply for the absolute?.

Any idea?.

Thanks

GA,

I understand that the "clean break" agreement should be submitted at the same time as the Decree Nisi

I also believe that the Decree Absolute should be submitted 6 weeks after the Decree Nisi ( provided that there is no objection from the other party in the meantime) but don't take my word for it, confirm the timings with your solicitor.

AW.

I am currently getting divorced due to the wife's affair. Just applying for my decree nisi. My question is I am getting a clean break order drawn up. When do I file the clean break order?. I think you have to either file it when you apply for the decree nisi or when you apply for the absolute?.

Any idea?.

Thanks

Tried to pm you but not sure it worked! Check out www.wikivorce.co.uk - a great free site which will be invaluable to you! Loads of UK advice on there!