Cant take much more rejection from him

welsh_dolphin

we are going to relate, (which i'm paying for as he is on benefits) he just isnt participating as he should, one day he is fine with me (usually when he will get a lift out of me - the car is mine) other days its like i've done him some awful deed.

he was the one who called it quits because hes changed his mind on wanting children, in his words he told me to "go find some one to give me a baby". i want a life with my husband, not a baby without him.

we have a relate session on monday and if he doesnt participate in it im going to tell him that im walking away.

im so angry, last year he hit rock bottom and took 2 overdoses, i stayed by him and supported him with those demons.

No woman should put up with such turmoil, let alone sink down to giving up.

What is most important for you at this time is seeking proper help for yourself.

If you feel your age is limiting you to having a child later in life, then that could be more depressing than what you have at home. Being womanly instincts are pulling at you, and your not finding a way to become fulfilled, when you obviously have someone to have a child with.

Being denied in so many ways will make you feel like you are nothing. No woman should feel that way, so believe in yourself and release yourself from his negative ways that have shackled you in the depths of darkness.

Once you free yourself, each day you make in recovery will bring light back into your life.

Use your anger to be strong for yourself, instead of being destructive.

I have a wife that is bi-polar and needs special care, it is extremely difficult for me to meet her needs. I hope you do not have issues like that, as if you do he may feel helpless. Though I am only gathering from what I am guessing from how you feel and all. Emotions from past issues have built up into a ball of sorts, and if H is not willing to assist in working through them at a professional level, then I believe he has given up.

It is not your fault so don't take this and make it be so. It is all from a lack of understanding, and failed communication, all being replaced by anger and resentment as your form of communication.

Hope you can break away and allow for a new life to start, as your relationship is too damaged to recover still tied down by H.

Edited by sdrawkcaB ssA