I still love her just don't like her

I will always love the mother of my kids I have done everything I could to correct my mistakes and they were bad I did hit her one night but now her mother had custody of our kids she had claimed a bunch of bs and then she got a dwi so her mother ended up with custody of our babies but after 3 years of fighting to get my kids back and helping her along the way I discovered that I can not be happy and be with her and now she is trying to claim I hit her again so I have two choices at this point when we go to court I can sit there and let them run me into the ground and not say anything about the stupid **** she has done and hope that she will at least work with my schedule when she has our kids I don't get weekend off very often and can't afford to change jobs the shift work I do pays more than any day job I could get but so torn up inside all I want is for my kids to be happy someone help with some kind of thoughts please

Do you have a good lawyer?

Getting one is a priority. Don't stand for being accused of anything you didn't do.

Also document everything, including phone calls, her DUI, etc.. You need proof that she's not squeaky clean either.

Hang in there. Fight for your kids.

but after 3 years of fighting to get my kids back and helping her along the way I discovered that I can not be happy and be with her

What does that mean?

Mr. Lucky