how do you deal with it, how to get over this

i feel so bad that am leaving in just 2 days the house looks empty, he is staying with someone until i leave to take me to the airport. My flight is 22+ hrs long back to the states this will be a very lonely and long long flight and lots of thinking time for my mind, i wonder if my husband will even think about things while am gone. The house is so empty and just plain and lonely now after i leave. He always throws me out then cries and begs me to come back after our fights but this time he isn't backing down and treats me horrible. I told him i need money just for the basic necessities because i don't want to financially depend on my parents thats not right. He says to just keep using the bank card but am scared he might cut me off one day. This feels so horrible, and the funny thing is i know 150% he will be trying to get a hold of me after time passes and things cool down.

How did you manage to get over a marriage when you still love them? How did you deal with it and how did you do it? My heart is so broken right now, i feel terrible, leaving is so hard and he makes it seem easy and painless and cold and could care less. I have been so good to him, i left an amazing job, career, education and sacrificed everything while he treated me like dirt, we never cheated on each other and all of this just hurts so much. Thankfully no kids are in the way, that would of been harder i assume.

Edited by YelloJane

I'm sorry you are hurting.

Get to your destination. Get a job. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and take charge of your future!

You can become self sufficient! Get busy as soon as you arrive and stay busy moving forward!

Embrace change and opportunities for NEW adventures!