Facebook slapped! what would you do?

Dated 2 1/2 years and broke up two weeks ago. She kept liking everything on Facebook I posted. Went on match.com and went on date yesterday, then changed her profile and cover page with the guy. Then called wanting to remain friends AND still date. In her photo, she was wearing hat I gave her and doing a recreation that I cherish that she never did. Flyfishing. I told her I thought it was mean and uncalled for and she said it was her life and if I didn't like it, Unfriend her. So I did. She then got really mad and said to never call her again.i told her I would not, but that she needed to understand how asking me to be a friend and date, and doing this was hurtful and intended to cause pain. She is a diagnosed narcassist and does lack empathy, and her only come back was to I was wrong for not being excited for her catching a fish! ! I told her I didn't want to heat from her unless it was a face to face apology and explained that doing the Facebook thing like this was sociopathic and lacked courtesy and class. She said f off. She is 50 years old and behaving this way. So, dump her forever? Go NC? Forget her and never speak to her again?

So, dump her forever? Go NC? Forget her and never speak to her again?

Yes to all of the above. Look if she been diagnosed as narcissistic then she will always be incapable of understanding your feelings. Does it not strike you as amazing that she has to ask you why you are upset by her recent behavior? Any normal person would totally understand why you would feel hurt and angry. She is 50, she is not going to change. Stop talking to her.

• Like 3
hoping2heal

I think the dump her forever bit came a little late as you should have done that when you found out she was a diagnosed narcissist and lacked empathy.

But, generally yes...bye forever.

• Author

Thank you. I think that narcassist news that supply, and you are right!! If she has to ask why I was upset, she is a sociopath at the very least. She even started an argument 3 hours after my mothers funeral about a person I"liked" their comment on facebook. Then did it again on my father's death anniversary. I guess I am the idiot here.. but man am I hurting!

whichwayisup
She is a diagnosed narcassist and does lack empathy,

^^ There's your reason to just walk away and never see or speak to her again. DO NOT GET INVOLVED with narcissists!

Block her.