Recently Separated

I am new here. My husband wants a divorce and I can't believe it. We been married 6 years....

Welcome! Sorry to hear of this news. So as to have some more insight and perhaps be more helpful, we may need more specific information as to what happened/what advice you are specifically looking for.

• Author

well, it has been very difficult marriage. when we first were married, he felt as if he was giving his all and I wasn't. but honestly I didn't know what I was getting myself into. As I matured I tried everything he asked of me and no matter what I have done he is not satisfied. He has cheated on me with 5 different women. 2 while we were separted. Last weekend was our anniversary and he took another woman to OUR restaurant and then to a hotel. I know I can't change him The crazy thing is we are deeply spiritual ( well I guess I am) and the idea of divorce really FRIGHTENS me.

Divorce in this case is necessary. You should not be his doormat. You are. You are enabling him, by allowing this to continue. Really, you should think of you....

He won't change. He pretty much openly mocks you (he is trash). Mocks you by bringing a woman to restaurants you and him call your own.

You would be doing yourself a service, by ousting him. It is undeniably a tough situation, with no easy steps between.

Frankly, cheating or adultery is a good reason by God to divorce him. Lay aside your fears, have courage, and be strong for you, and you alone. He really is scum...hhow dare he do his wife so wrong!!

I wish nothing good for him. But you should not be his doormat...please, you have every right to divorce him. He doesn't love you....You shouldn't waste anymore years on him...

I am sorry you are undergoing all of this :(

• Like 3

I was with someone for 7 years and the last two he cheated and it ended with physical abuse. Even that was hard to get over and I was very miserable. Get a divorce, you will go on to be a better person and karma will get him.