2014 - The year I lose everything.

Its already begun with two weeks ago the stbx informing of picking up the divorce papers. I knew it was coming. Been seperated well over a yr now, have had absolutely no communication. She insisted we be friends, but im an all or, nothing type of guy. Plus she had judged me&chalked me up as certain type person. I firmly believe she pushed me into wanting to seperated so she didn't look like the "bad guy" this time around. You see she had already split 2x before. We reconciled. Interestingly enough from her decision as well

This time though is different&its def come to a tumultuous end. Today I went to work&was sent to the human resources office @ the airport. Basically, in a nutshell I was terminated for theft. I have no excuse. No reason as I admitted it my heart begun to pound&worry about it possibly affect the divorce if its brought up. I dunno wtf im doing. Im so lost&confused still. I have been here before&I know I can get out of this hole, but its different this time. Cuz I know in my heart how cold, vindictive, plotfull she is&I will never be friends with her. I t ruely despise this type of person. I dont even know who she is! On the way home after getting fired I think I saw her with her new boyfriend driving down same road in his sporty car. College graduate with a good paying job&positive upbeat happy-go-lucky attitude. AHHHH! Is' nt life grand?

Sometimes when we hit bottom, we realize that the only way is up.

It could be that 2014 will be your year of major growth too. Don't give up just yet.

• Like 2

Relationships are like algebra? You look at your "x" and wonder "y"?

Marriage is a lot like 'catching" a prison sentence?

You don't necessarily want to become a repeat offender!

amaysngrace

It's not really fair to expect anyone to be married to a criminal.

You're lucky you just got fired and they didn't press charges.

• Like 2
Smilecharmer

Take responsibility for your actions and decide who you want to be form this day forward and make it happen. This might be your bottom or not, but it is up to you how long you wallow in it which will do you No good and will only prove to her that she made the correct decision by divorcing you.

• Like 1
  • Author

I realize that nobody deserves to be married to a criminal. I dont condone stealing, but I certainly wouldn't classify myself as a criminal. Of course its wrong, and yes i am lucky if they dont press charges. I dont know yet if they will. Mon ive got to go back to the airport to meet with the same guy that brought me into his office. I already know that its to be fired, so i politely asked him if i could just call instead. Why drive there for that? He said yes its up to you. The humility&shame thats within me is eating me up inside.

I appreciate the response from everyone. Mostly amaysngrace&smilecharmer. Its what I need to hear to wake my self-pity miserable,downspiraling butt up. Im down in a hole where ive put myself. I take full responsibility&have to climb one step&day @ a time.