Moving away

roger136913

Has anyone just got up and left?

I mean moved to another State?

Right now I don't have the resources money wise, has anyone just moved with little money to go on? How did you get the courage to do it?

Right now I don't have the resources money wise, has anyone just moved with little money to go on? How did you get the courage to do it?

I'm moving back to my home state, it's around 4000 miles away from where we lived together. I'm looking forward to my family and support system that's closer then talking on the phone. I'll be taking off and not looking back around 1 month after my husband said he wanted the divorce.

Since I'm from there though I don't think it counts as just moving off to a new location to start over. It will be nice though, I'll never have to deal with my memories hiding around the town or house we lived in together. Or running into him randomly.

If you're seriously considering moving to another state, maybe try a mini vacation with a friend or family member that lives far away from you to see if it's what you really want. Then job search and finally take the plunge.

• Author
roger136913

I am disabled (hate that term) I was thinking a place I have been to a few times. In Feb and March I searched Zillow, rent prices are half what they are here.

The problem I had leaving was I never received response on rentals, 20 emails for diff apartments and nothing back. I took that as a you have to be there then search the net and wait for response from out of Staters LOL..

Money is an issue, she left I stayed in the condo for 3 extra weeks had to pay condo fee, electric, insurance, now I am stuck with them for the 2nd month. It's not in foreclosure yet, but staying hurt more. She took 90% of the stuff, the car and my cat :(.

After she moved she took her half of the money I gave her extra. I was stupid, but I wanted to make sure she didn't struggle.

Sorry for the rant.

I think my question should have been..

Has anyone just walked away and left to another State with little money and made it?

Again sorry for rant.

Yes moved 1200 miles to my uncles place out in NE Wyoming, my wife who was raised outside NYC says this is like Siberia. Could not take the way my life was were I lived before. I decided that since my life is coming to a close anyhow I may as well be in a place I considered heaven, last year at this time I stood 6'4" tall and weighed 256, the weigh in this morning was 96 lbs. I had MRSA 3 years ago that left me without feeling below my hips, it has morphed into leukemia. I have paid for my creamatorium cost and intend to be thrown to the four winds, my wife will be free, of her barbaric husband.