my husband left me

My husband left almost 3 weeks ago,it happened suddenly and I am devastated,i can't sleep,hardly eat and cry everyday.I wonder if I will ever get over him,everyone thought we were happy including me.I'm also worried about our small child.Advice from someone that has been through this will help me!

My husband left almost 3 weeks ago,it happened suddenly and I am devastated,i can't sleep,hardly eat and cry everyday.I wonder if I will ever get over him,everyone thought we were happy including me.I'm also worried about our small child.Advice from someone that has been through this will help me!

I'm sorry that you're going through this. A little more info and background would help us to comment and give more support. Why did he leave? Did he give a reason?

• Like 2

Hi LostGirl, First and foremost let me start by saying how truly sorry I am for the pain you are going through. Not much detail was provided, but based on what you did write I can relate to what seems to be an identical story to me. Last year my husband left me out of the blue from what I thought was a happy marriage. I remember not being able to eat and sleep. A few months later we got back together and the end result was the exact same thing happened for the second time. I also have a young child. What has helped me get through this and hopefully it will for you is just taking one step at a time. Keep close with your family, take care of yourself and put that child at the top of your list. Just going to the playgrounds and walks daily with my daughter has helped me a lot and I feel the positive side of things and what really matters during those moments.

It also helps to change up your routine a bit. For example I use to wake up for work and me and my husband would have breakfast together and cuddle and watch tv before having to go into work. So instead of waking up and being a lone, I pack some gym clothes and go workout before starting my shift. Finding a new normal is key while in the worst stages of everything.

Even when you do many positive things for yourself there are going to be times where you are literately in the fettle position crying your eyes out. That's ok! It happens to me still, prob a couple times a week. But it is part of the healing process, and time WILL heal! You will find somebody who would not desert you and cherish what he truly has.

Best of luck

• Like 1
  • Author

I will give more info, he was upset because I didn't go to a benefit with him, he went to this with my family.After that night, he changed, had various reasons why he wanted out, all of the reasons were me of course.He did come back for almost 2 Weeks but seemed cold.I adored him and so did my family.Part of me hopes karma gets him and most of, me grieves deeply.

• Author

I will give more info, he was upset because I didn't go to a benefit with him, he went to this with my family.After that night, he changed, had various reasons why he wanted out, all of the reasons were me of course.He did come back for almost 2 Weeks but seemed cold.I adored him and so did my family.Part of me hopes karma gets him and most of, me grieves deeply.