6/7 months on since ex gf left

well where do i start i keep thinking about typing away but then dont.

me and ex split in august last year i thought she was cheating she denies it she still does but i know she did and is with the guy now. 2 n half months i did the crying and begging thing we were together just short of 13 years!

my ex told me to grow some balls and move on and laughed at me twice when i asked if there was someone else. she destroyed me! after 3 months i got into a new relationship with my best female friend. i have two kids who live with me and yes im very lucky i kept my house and my kids! my ex tomorrow is moving in with her new fella who she works with.

im now still unsure of my new relationship and im finding certain things hard. i work full time and i have very LC with my ex cos of the kids but i still find myself thinking of her and its really doing my head in. im not sure how my new relationship is going either which tbh.

dont get me wrong things are better than the first 3 months and forget sometimes how long it has been but the hurt and the memories just wont go away. has anyone else felt this way? i also feel like i dont have many male friends, i try and get out but being a full time single dad really is tough. and also just wanna meet some mates as well is hard anyone from north uk in same boat? also any advice or motivational talks would be good at this time.