Miss him or Normal process??

I have this feeling in the morning when i woke up in the morning that i miss my soon to be ex husband, and most of the time i am dreaming about him that we we are together, he said it already that he doesnt wanna be a family again, and i have the same feeling sometimes that we are not fit together.

but sometimes i am thinking and missing to have a family together, is that part of healing process to long for someone? or i just still love him and want him back?

Is there´s anyone here had been in a messy situation like having court case for the child custody and not being a good friend and almost not talking but still manage to be together again?.just wondering

I have this feeling in the morning when i woke up in the morning that i miss my soon to be ex husband, and most of the time i am dreaming about him that we we are together, he said it already that he doesnt wanna be a family again, and i have the same feeling sometimes that we are not fit together.

but sometimes i am thinking and missing to have a family together, is that part of healing process to long for someone? or i just still love him and want him back?

Is there´s anyone here had been in a messy situation like having court case for the child custody and not being a good friend and almost not talking but still manage to be together again?.just wondering

I've never had a child with anyone but I've been the child in a messy divorce process…. With my parents. I remember it was a weird time in our lives, pretty sad too because my parents were together for about 20 years. It was rough on my older sister, and she acted out almost her entire teenage life. I will pray for you to get peace. You will find your king, if it's your ex or not. I had an ex too I was together with four years but I was in love with him for five years. It really sucked to lose someone a huge part of your life…. but we really do have to move on… You are always allowed to feel sad anytime you want but when you feel that way, try to make a time limit on that so you don't find yourself feeling so sad all day long because sometimes that happens to me… I get lost and I don't give a **** about anything, I get that sad.. Don't ever feel like you can't be…. Surround yourself around good people.. Do something new that you've never done when you were in the relationship… You'll feel awesome about doing new things.. Date someone new…

I don't have children, but what you are experiencing is normal, or should I say part of the process. I separated from my STBXH in September and I was doing really well until the holidays came around, then bam! It all hit me, I miss him, I miss our life and lifestyle, I even dreamed of him Saturday night. I try to keep myself busy but these feelings will sneak up on you when you least expect, I have to do a lot of driving and that's when it usually hits me or when I have some down time. I know it's hard to give up the life you had but it's part of the healing and we all have to go through this in one way or another. Keep busy and try to concentrate on you. You can always come here to LoveShack when things get tough, we all try to help one another out.

Totally normal. I still have dreams about my STBXW. But in them, she is the person I thought that I knew. Obviously the real life version is not even close to the same.

It's part of the process of getting them out of your life and your head. You'll swing back and forth while separating yourself from them because it took a long time to integrate them into your life.

Pancake, its probably both. It is normal to miss having someone... and normal, especially in the beginning, to miss him as well.

STOP daydreaming about being with him. It solves nothing, hurts you further and hinders your healing.

You will eventually come to the point that when you think about "being" with him, it kinda makes you nauseous or just completely turned off.