Separation and Divorce

I need help I only got a month to change her mind about the divorce.

I came home from work three weeks ago to find that my wife has taken the kids and left. She said that she dozn't love me anymore and she's not happy. I have tryed everything to get her to change her mind but nothing seems to work. I could some great advice to me make her change her mind. She has already filed for divorce and they said it will be finnel at the end of the month.

Thank You,

Pappawiz

:( That is sad and I am sorry to hear that...Did she tell you any reason other than "she doesnt love you anymore" as to while she is filing for divorce?? Like what happened to change her feelings for you?? How long were you married??
SingleInTheCity

I think that you can contest a petition for divorce, requesting that the court demand the petitiioner to show just cause for the grounds for divorce and a judge can impose mandatory marriage counseling and/or mediation. Check with your local Superior Court - Family Division or a divorce attorney. If finances prevent you from hiring an attorney I think most states offer legal aid, which is legal services on a sliding fee scale.

Good luck!

• Author

me and my wife where together off and on for about four years not really love but because we had a son together. Then we end up fall head over heels for each other about four years ago , but we only been married for alittle over two. SO we got about eight years together. She gave no reason for the divorce other than she is not happy or in love with me anymore. For the first three years sence we feel in love I have been the only one working. I work atleast six day a week so that I could give what ever they needed. Well about a year ago she got a job making good money, And she only worked FRI, SAT,&SUN the only problem I worked all week and sometimes the weekend so we never got to see each other. I think in the last year we have had five days off together. We also have a 22 month old now.

I still see her every couple days or so and sometimes we even have sex. But she still says she dozn't love me or miss me. She said she's happy being by herself.

We have always had a good marriage we never fight about anything. We have only mad at each other a couple of times. All our friend would say they wish there relationship was as good as our's. I do admit that this time apart has showen me where I was lacking on my part of the relationship, but she won't even consider giveing us another chance. She said it won't work because her heart won't be in it.

At first I thought there might be someone else, but she there isn't and I do beleave her with all my heart. She said she just want to be alone. I ask her why the divorce so quick and said because there's nothing there so no need to drag it out. I never realized one person could love someone so much untill she walk out.

The divorce will be final in August that why I need help really quick.

Has anyone read the book STOP YOUR DIVORCE and doz't it work? I am going to buy the and dvd for almost $200 I don't want to waste I don't have if it dozn't work

Thank you for you support

I have read the book Stop Your Divorce. It is great. It is worth the 50.00 if it can help you. It is all about preferences and perception. It will help if you will do what it says.

It sounds like you ran into an iron-nose gold digger. There is no escape, the ball is in motion. Protect yourself and start developing a plan of action BESIDES desperately trying to get her back, which is just giving her ego strokes while she is stabbing you in the heart over and over. Perhaps, pick a women for more substantial reasons next time.