He cheated she is says she is pregnant

seaschell69

I'm really needing some advise badly. I have been with my boyfriend for a year and a half. He lives with me and my two daughters. We used to date in High School. He and I are now in our mid thirties. He has never been married but he was involved with a woman for ten years and they have two children together. They had always had an on again off again romance. He says he never really was IN love with her but mainly stayed for the children.

She left him almost four years ago. When we starting dating again she was engaged to someone. My BF had called her when he started having strong feeling for me and asked her if there would ever be a chance for them to get back together she said NO at that time.

Her fiance left on Valentines day and my life has become hell ever since. She has done everything in her power to get my boyfriend back. She has shown up places we are. She has called MY friends on the phone and told them all kinds of things that aren't true. She has used his children to call him and then she gets on the phone. She has told him he cant see the children if he and I are together and now has gotten the girls to hate me for no reason.

We seperated for a little over a week in April. Needless to say he went to visit his girls and stayed there for that time. We had gotten back together and he told me everything. She told me herself they only slept together once and he slept on the couch the rest of the time. But now she is saying she is pregnant. I do know for a fact her ex fiance still comes and visits but she is saying its my boyfriends child. Does anyone know the odds of getting pregnant having sex one time? Well I thought I could deal with this situation but she is getting worse. I have blocked her calls but thats really punishing his girls. And its almost as though she is stalking me. I need some sound advice anyone else been in this situation. Please Help!!!!!

Wait a minute...how is blocking her number punishing her girls? It's your house/apartment right? Do what you want to do! I for one, wouldn't have gotten back together with my boyfriend if he broke up with me and ran back to his ex. I would have called it quits. Obviously he gave in to her, who's to say he won't do it again?! What's going to happen if the baby is his? If you and your boyfriend still want to remain together, but she is still stalking you and crap, demand to get a blood test done to see if your boyfriend really is the father.