I think my husband wants a divorce

bec_becleroy

For three years I have done nothing but put my husband through misery. I accused him of cheating on me and I always thought he would rather party than be with me. I even hit him and broke his things. About four weeks ago he had been out working real hard and the only thing I could do was be mad about our bills. I stuck a note int he door and locked him out of our apartment. He had to break in. I have recently gotten help and I'm speaking with councelors and my paster about the relationship. I found the main source to my problem and I believe I can control it. I have begged my husband for another chance. Not just for me, but for our two year old daughter and the one we have on the way. He has told me he doesn't want a realationship right now and he talks like we have never even been married. I love him with all my heart and to hear that it just hurts. He says he can't come to see me because if I saw him out with someone else it would hurt me too bad. He also says I should get my own place and make it independently so it wouldn't make him feel so bad for leaving me. He tells me he doesn't know what he wants to do with the relationship, but ti sounds like he has it figured out to me. Do you think I should just get a divorce or legal seperation or give it more time?

You need to talk. I would try everything to save the marriage, however sometime it’s better to end it if there’s no hope. You can start by going to counseling together if he agrees.