wife want to separate

Post some of these in another forum. A little history. Married 12 years with kids. About 3 years ago things weren't going to good in our marriage. She was depressed all the time. She would stay to herself alot. I found out she was having EA with a guy out the blue on internet. We talked and can't remember everything but in jest she said she would stop it. Some time passed, maybe 6 months I started thinking she was still having the EA. I snooped around and found out she was and had 2 oe 3 guys she was chatting with too. When I confronted her, she got mad and told me she didn't love me anymore and she wanted a divorce. Of course I begged her and made her go to couseling(she didn't want to go). We only when a few times when she told me she want to move forward. Things went back to normal. Fast forward to last week. We go in a arguement about something stupid. She said she wanted a sepration. I snooped and sure enough she is having another EA but this time its with a old flame. I know she has seen him once for a few hours during the day. She is not saying she doesn't love me this time. Just saying he is a good friend and she is leaving because of my bad past behaviors. Not making her first, not make her feel loved etc. I'm thinking to go ahead and get a divorce which she says she would sign. But she keeps saying all she wants to seperate, find herself and clear her head. And maybe give me another chance. She hasnt agreed to give me a chance yet. What should I do. Don't know if I can trust her