Girlfriend Didnt Give Me Any Support

MY X girlfriend said i had a problem!we had been together 5mnts,and during this time we had some really good times together.I meet her through a dateing personals in the paper.She had been part of the dateing personals for four years prior to meeting me.I asked her about her past and she told me the last guy she was with left her because he had an operation on his hand?I recon he must have got feed up with her, that lasted 9mnts.The previous guy she was with him for one year,was going to move in to his house then called the whole relationship off.Like when i was with her she had this guy friend who she knew for a few years,i had a txt from her to say Andy`s in London in a shop doing so & so!I thought im in a relationship with you why are you telling me this for.Another occasion was when we were getting in bed,the phone rings,downstairs she answers it and i thought who can that be as shes been talking for 15min`s.She gets back in to bed and says give me a kiss and go sleep you got work in the morning.I said who was that and she says it was an ex,i said why were you on the phone for that long talking to him for,she said i was only talking about us.I was felling wound up and said that conversation could have been over with in 1-2mins.I said sorry im going and left,anyway we got together again and things were not quite the same between us,we both knew we had to try and restore the trust between us,5-6 weeks past and i could sense she wasnt to happy, even though we were doing things together.She told me one night that her friend had invited her to a wedding evening reception and i said am i invited and she said no,it for one guest only,i thought fair enough she just wants to go with her friend,a girly night out.What i didnt mention earlyer was that she had an 8yr old boy.The farther of the boy would vist once a month to take him for the weekend,this is where the insensitive side of he came out.The farther returns with the boy,he leaves and every things fine untill i discover that 2 7x5 pics of her ex and the boy are propped up on the shelf in the living room stareing me in the face.I said could you put the photos in a more suitable place,and she said its up to the boy where he puts the pics,we had a argument over this and now its all over.She didnt leave the dad of the boy he left her i know she getts on well with him on the ocasions she sees him.She said she wont have me back as im controling and jealous,I just thought she might have been a little more understanding.She says she phones her friend to see if its her or not but her friends not that keen on me anyway.Any thoughts on this document would be of intrest to me.Regards Dave.

Hi, davey.

I'd like to help, but your post is a bit difficult to read. Could you please edit and separate into paragraphs?

Thank you :)