Separation...Again!

newatthis1

My Husband and I have been together for about 10 years, we have two little kids. We were in a common law marriage until a few weeks ago when we decided to make it official. Our Relationship has been a roller Coaster for a while. he left me for another woman back in October last year, he came back around Christmas, he promised that he was going to change and that he would do whatever to have his family back, so I took him back. Things were really good for a while, we decided to make our marriage official for the kids. A couple of days ago, we started arguing over something really silly, I told him that I didnt want to talk about it anymore, but he kept on and on, so I put my finger infront of his face and told him to shut up. He pushed me and started going crazy, all of this infront of our 1.5 year old. Our 4 year old was in the tub getting ready for a bath, after he pushed me, he slammed the fan against the door, so I was terrified and took the kids (my 4 year old naked) out of the house and took them to my mom's house. While I was at my mom's, he texted and said that I scratched him and had pictures and he was going to call the cops to come and arrest me. I didn't even touch his face, he scratched himself and was trying to get me in trouble so I can get arrested in case the police come, he said that I will lose my job(government) and lose the kids. We went back to the house a few hours later, He said that he wasn't drunk ( i accused him of being drunk when he pushed me) and took all the bottles of wine that we had in the house and started breaking them outside, all of this, while the kids were in the house. Later, I put the kids to bed and didn't say a word to him. The next day, he texted me, saying that he was sorry and he asked me if I was sorry. I didnt answer any of his texts. That night, after the kids went to bed, I wanted to talk to him to let him know that I was not going to put up with his abuse and he needed to get help if he was going to stay with us, he went crazy again, he said that I treated him like ****, that I put him down, that I was this and that to him and that is why he was so angry and miserable. He yelled at me and cursed me for 3 straight hours, it was late that is why I couldnt take the kids out and take them to my mom's again. He started breaking things again, so I called my dad to come pick us up. The next morning, when I went back home, he told me that he was leaving and that he wanted a divorce, he left yesterday, I haven't heard from him. I am upset that this happened, I am scared, but relieved that he is gone, I am worried that I will take him back if he comes back begging again, he is trying to switch the truth to justify his actions, he said that I am the only person that can get him that angry. I think something is wrong with me.

coolheadal

No it's him that has a problem not you. He sounds like my wife she told me the same thing. But I never did anything to here. They're so quick tempered your husband and my wife they get it from their side of the family or the way they were treated by their parents when they were growing up.

Once they start to break or throw things this is the time to get out of the house and take your kids with you. Or you could have called 911 and let the 911 operator hear what he's doing and she'll file it or record it. So he can't stay he didn't do it.

Let this one go as if you bring him back in again than that's going to be on your. Once he had cheated on you, your life won't be the same again. I told my wife if you cheat on me I'll never be the same with you again. In other words it would be over. Of course I never thought she would do it though. Cheats run in her family she was different in a way, but now you can't trust a cheat. No matter how much you wanted them back or they beg to come back.

Now he's so mad at you he's not going to stop and if you yell at him he'll go off on you. That's what happen last night when the wife knit blouse had some dirt on it which it was white, and that set her off on me with the naming calling the foul swear words. Door slamming etc..

Bets not to confront them just get way from them as they're so in rage they just don't know what they're doing!