Struggling with new information after divorce

So I just recently got divorced, it went well and was honestly easy. We both realized we were incompatible and decided to break it off. I am in the Army which caused many issues. Me and the ex still are civil with each other mostly for our child and when I do have time to go home to see my lil girl I usually see her. She decided that we should hang out and enjoy drinks with my parents. When they left for some reason I decided it was a good idea to ask her if she ever cheated on me during my multiple deployments overseas. She said no and I believe her, but she told me that while I was at a school for 3 weeks out of state that something happened. I have been completely devastated since finding out that she cheated on me with my driver from a 15 month tour in iraq while being drunk. This happened about one month after getting married and she states that due to her dad being very sick ( passed away 2 months later) that she was vunerable. All I can think about is how loyal i have been to her ( never cheated unless hugs count now...) and that she didnt want to loose me and her dad at the same time. I consider this guy one of my closer military friends tho he has gotten out of the army. Just wanted some advice on what others thought as I cannot talk to anyone here. I am too afraid that my parents would resent her and would not be able to spend time with my daughter during my absence.