I'm so confuse!

So my ex gf of 10 yr (who I have 2 kids with) came over this morning to talk and kill time. Now we been broken up for 7mnth and has a bf who she been dating for 7mnth. And continue to tell me she not in love with him. Well to make a long story short. We started talking and joking around ..felt really good. We ended up having sex.

I don't kno what to make of this:

A) she not really into this guy.

B) she is confuse

C) she using me

D) Does this mean the door for us is opening to get back together

E) I'm just reading to much into this?

And here the kicker...20min later she text me..."It was good, but It will never happen again"...but she call me 3 time that night just to talk...and we talk each time for 3hr. And we made plan for dinner next weekend just the two of us. And not once did she said anything about him...it was "You better not use this against me"

I'm so confuse!

If this is the type of girl you can talk openly with you might want to consider it. Not all girls but some girls like the thoughts of a guy being crazy about them or in love with them but dont love the guys in return. Some girls like to play childish games and break a mans heart to pieces. It sounds to me like her going back and forth with her decisions she might not know what she wants. If thats the case tread carefully. Another theory she might look at you as a rebound guy whos conveniantley close by if shes lost interest with the other guy. Always remember 9 times out of 10 if a girl breaks up with you and says can we still be friends it usualy means your my back up i can use if this relationship dont work or if I can find anybody else. Either way try to talk openley with her and tell her how you feel if she plays to many games say the fuey with her. cause as you know women do like to play games but some play to many.

Hmmm - I am very skeptical about this one. She broke up with you 7 months ago and started dating this new guy immediately after? Yet recently she was flirting with you, had sex with you, told you it can not happen again and then spent 3 hours on the phone with you....

The first priority (which i am sure they are) are your 2 kids...and I am sure they are hoping for a reconsiliation of their parents....that is every childs dream.

Unfortunately NC can not happen for you guys, but you can explain to her what is what. Tell her that this is not good for you, if she wants to be with you, she needs to break up with this guy. If she does not want to be with you, she can not play with your heart like that. It is not fair.

Unfortunately - I have found that most women are very selfish and don't think about how their actions affect the men that love them (there are men like that out there too). I dated a guy who was in a 10 year relationship with the mother of his daughter - and she hurt him so badly.

Have an honest chat with her, and tell her that you need to protect your heart and your children from getting their hopes up.