In marriage they say " Stand by you threw thick & thin" Guess that only works for som

Hi everyone I have been on your board for quite some time now and I just haven't had the courage to write anything cause im not one to let my problems out but I thought maybe it was time for me to vent.

My story begins like this I have been with the same man now for approximately seven years and we got married 3 1/2 yrs. into our relationship it was great at first we had a beautiful child together, well we had her before the marriage but we did get married.

We had been the most happiest in our lives I was truly deeply madly in love with him he was all I thought about and of course my daughter and I know the feelings were recouperated from him. A little over a year ago we started to have problems and ended up sepearting from one another the reason been we had both cheated on each other not a smart move on either part.

I did not have any sexual realtions with this man just kissed him once and as for my husband he claims he did nothing but I don't believe It. Because of this incident he claimed he wanted nothing to do with me and decided that this was not going to work and left me. This was the hardest most difficult time of my life I felt there was no reason for me to go forward I lost my husband, I know that sounds pretty stupid to you all. But I did have my daughter she was what kept me strong and kept me together.

Well me and him still do talk because we do share a child together but it is not a good realtionship that we have between each other we are always fighting and bickering because he has changed so much not only with me, which by the way is understandable seen how were not together. But why change the way you use to be a father towards our child.

Me and my daughter have been doing good on our own and will continue to do so with or without him. My thing is that he claims to want nothing to do with me and is very mean and vindictive towards me and i look like the idiot cause im always still nice to him no matter what he does i try to keep my cool. But for someone who wants nothing to do with me why does he still keep coming around and everytime he sees that i move on or someone else is intrested in me he intervenes all the time. I know I should put a stop to it and I have but I know how I feel about him to I still do care deeply about him even threw all the cramp he has put me threw.

He still says he doesn't want to be with me which is fine but then leave me alone. Im just so confused in this situation and I don't know what to do anymore. I can't keep my life on hold for him but then I feel like I can't continue my life without him. I wish there was some pill out there that you could take to stop loving someone but there isn't, well at least not that I know of.

My question to anyone on this board would be has anyone ever gone threw something like this and if so what did you do to get threw this?...How do you get threw this?...Any advice from anyone even people who haven't been threw this would be much appreciated. Im just really alone right now and I just needed to vent. Thank you all for taking the time to read my post.

VASH THE STAMPEDE

You should confront him,and question whether he still share any good feelings towards you.

If he does, get counseling then maybe something might work out. To me it sounds like theres something still there ,he still feels hurt and doesn't know how to express himself.

I hope it works out for you.