Still in love with the father of my children...

I can't stand the pain. I am married to a man who has cheated on me, beat me, and I wasn't allowed out of the house unless I took our two children, that were both planned. My husband always left me with my 2 children alone, while he went out and did he own thing. X-Mas Eve he called me and told me how much he loved me, X-Mas day he dropped me and my 2 children off at my brothers house, ans said he was going out for smokes, and he never picked me back up. My brother took me and my children home, and the elec and all of the utilities were shut off.. I received a phone call, and my husband wanted a divorce. He said he was sick of having a wife and children, and he wanted to become a single man once again. He then kept the house and I had to take my children to a new place to live. My husband decided he wanted the house along with my heart.

My children and myself had to live in a condemned house.

To make a long story short, I am still in love with this man. All's I got, was myself and 2 children. My husband even took my children's bedroom sets.. I ended up with nothing.

I was not able to get child support or any of my belongings. I am a wreck, and can not even take care of my kids.. I love him so.. What can I do?? I can not stand this anymore.. Sometimes I don't know if I would be better off dead.. but I know I have 2 children I need to live for...

My husband will not even keep in contact with our children. For some reason I still miss him and want to work things out.

Can someone please help me and give me your best advise..

I am a freind of Gizmo, she told me that you all give great advise so I thought I would give this a try.. Thank You :(

You're not in love with this man. Your afraid of change. See a psychologist immediately! I was in your same position not so long ago. Time will heal.

Also...why can't you get child support!?