Thin line between love & hate.

I just have a question why is it that no matter what these men put us threw hell and back we still love them. I still love my husband but can't ever forgive him for the pain he has done to me how do I move on were getting a divorce and I try to act strong but it's tearing me up inside.

Most people get stuck in the good times, long for them to return, and seem to think each day that they will return. Any woman who allows a man to consistently put her through hell suffers from a masochistic syndrome that may require the intervention of a trained psychotherapist. It simply isn't rational to remain in a painful situation with no sign of progress, no matter what your religious or moral beliefs may be.

• Author

Thanks for the advice Tony, but I think you misinterpreted me or I wasn't coming across the wrong way. You see I don't interfere in his life and he does what he wants and I do what I want the difference is that I'm trying to do the right thing cause were not divorce yet but I am trying to still live my life. I don't allow him or at least I don't believe I do to continue hurting me I think someone who allows it is someone who stays around and I don't. Right or Wrong?

You have just stated exactly what I said in my post so the two of us agree totally. I understood your post perfectly. You are correct to be getting a divorce. It would be crazy not to under the circumstances. I hope you didn't allow yourself to be abused too long.