How do I move on.

BrkenHearted

My situation Is extremely hard for me I and my husband are separated and are divorcing when I don't know he keeps prolonging it and this was his doing. I've wrote my story on here before so I don't think It's necessary for me to write It again. My question Is If I'm suppose to move on with my life and try to cope with all of this why does he continue to hurt me and interfere in my life. He says he wants nothing to do with me and I was very persistent on getting him back at first and basically begged him to stay, well I got tired of it and stopped looking for him but now it seems to me like he is looking for me sometimes that is. I don't know I shouldn't read into things but you tend to sometimes I wish it could just go back to the way it used to be before he treated me like a queen, now he has no respect for me I say this cause of the vicious and vindictive things he does to me. Mind you I am the mother of his child you would think he would have more respect. Does any one have any advice? :confused:

Treat yourself like a Queen.

Manicures, pedicure, massages, lunch dates with friends, coffee houses with cool acoustic music, hike and bike, read good books, warm bubble baths with candles, perhaps a kitten. Go to Merle Norman and ask for the demo, go to the mall and look at nice clothes, and smile. Volunteer for an organization you like or the local playhouse theater, and find some new hobbies. Drive with the windows rolled down.

You don't need someone else to treat you like a Queen. Do it yourself.

And remember, like attracts like.

hi my name is Dana AkA Nikki...i just lost my boyfriend and im not that old...but how i cope w/ every thing between me and my x is to move on and go do stuff w/ my gurlfriends..do something fun go see a movei...shoppin works for me..go to the spa...something fun to get your mind off of him i dont konw exactly how you fell because we were never married but we went out for a year and a half...just try to have fun w/ your friends take you kid out to a movie...dont listen to love songs..put up his pictures...that works for me...i hope you try this it might help.. :) good luck and god bless

• Author
BrkenHearted

Thank you both Neonink & Dana. I'm really sorry to hear that you broke up with your boyfriend Dana I know how hard that could be I wish the two of you the best of luck. And as far as me taking care of myself I have been do so I try not to have to talk to him but me been the mother of his child It almost seems impossible never to have contact with him I'm just trying to make the best out of this crazy situation. Thanks again for the advice.

It is a crazy situation. And you have a right to feel what you feel, angry, confused or hurt, etc... Eventually, you'll feel better, but this is uncomfortable now. I think everyone in this forum is at an uncomfortable stage in their life. You aren't alone. :)

Try these sites out to get some answers on your husband's problems. I have a feeling that his problems are more serious than you know:

http://groups.msn.com/Npartners/messageboard.msnw

http://groups.msn.com/NARCISSISTICPERSONALITYDISORDER

(make to sure to slick onto Dr. VaVaknin's links)

http://drirene.com/1_nar.htm

Sounds like you are married to someone who is significantly narcissistic, and I think that by visiting these sites you will agree.

I've been with Loveshack for only a few months, but my estimate is that about one in every 50 or so posts describe the heartbreak of being attatched to someone who has NPD = narcisssitic personality disorder. You are not alone.