what is she doing

My wife and I have been separated for 5 months. Some day she says that she thinks that she whats a divorce. But some days it getting back together. Most of the time we only talk about chit chat type of stuff. Today she was over to pick up some stuff. She asked me if I had talk to the pastor since she talked to him. I said that I had not. Then she said that he had told her that he was going to refer us to a place in another town. I told her that I would try to talk to him after church on Sunday, but it hard to talk to him then. She said to see if I can drop our son off to her and go back to find out where he wants us to go. Now what am I to think is going on in her head, is she saying that she want to fix our marriage, or what. Any one have an idea.

I'm giving her two envelope today. One has the phone number of a counselor and the other has the from filled out for a divorce. I know that her confusion is not me, but her job and family, and I'm the easy target.

If you still cherish her, then see if she can change her job if it's too stressful or quit temporarily if you can afford to so that you both have time to sort things out rather than taking the extreme such as divorcing.

I told her that I was done playing the game, and that we either start fixing the marriage, or start the divorce. She didn't want to look at the paper that I had for the divorce, and took the paper with the counselor number. Then last night she asked me over to where she is staying to talk. It when well I think, and she asked me to call the church to get us in to a couples forum that they are starting. We talked about what we needed to do to save us, and she said that she may go to my company's picnic next week. She asked how fast we were going to move. I told her that I was not ready to have her move back yet, She did pay rent on the house for June, maybe In July.

I hope you can find a neutral therapist, perhaps even a secular one, the religous ones may add to confusion. They might automatically want marriages to stay together, without consideration of the parties.

However, I hope you can find a therapist that can get you together, facing each other, speaking to each other without guarding your feelings, in this safe zone. Find out what each of you really want, how each of you really feel. The key is Real.

If this is lingering doubt, hopefully it will come out in the wash.

The other day we were talking and I told her that a friend that I work with is move out of his house into an apartment. She made the statement that would he want to rent the house that she is living. What does that mean. I could not ask her because we were standing in front of another guy that works at the same place that I work with and know the other guy real well.