Met with my lawyer

Cranialrupture

Cranialrupture

Well friday the 13th sucked a$$. I am becoming a believer in superstition. lol. Boss was pissier than usual, starter went out in my car, and my boss got a notice (from the Office of Recovery Services, ORS) to start withholding money from my paychecks effective immediately for child support. So ya it was a crappy day. So anyways I have a big issue with the ORS. I got no notification, no warning, no asking me if the information or current pay was correct. They just do whatever the f**k they want. They used old info from 6 years ago to figure the amount I should pay, and they assumed that the stbxw had full custody of the kids. Which she does not, we are 50/50 atm.

Anyways I met with my lawyer whom happens to be friends with me and my stbxw but he choose to help me instead of her, even though she already went to him a couple weeks ago and asked him to help her. But he chose me because he feels like I am the better one for the kids to be with and am more stable than her. HA, she's gonna s**t when she finds out lol. He is also offering his services for free which is absolutely awesome because I am broke. The stbxw took all the money when she left and hasn't paid any bills for almost 4 months. So I have had some good things happen today to help offset yesterdays problems.

Even though I don't want her back and I know what the right things to do are and am starting to do them. I am having a weak moment. =( I am missing her. I don't want to miss her, I am pissed off at her. She is a selfish piece of s**t, but yet I still miss her. wtf is wrong with that. grrrrrrrrrr!!!! Its frustrating. I know I am moving forward and doing the right things but these damn emotions are kicking my a$$, why can't I just be done with them. How is it I can be so pissed at her, so ready to move on and still miss the hell out her so bad even after she has treated me this way?:mad::mad::mad::mad:.......All right going to go hit a pillow for the next half hour. Thx for the vent.

What your going through is the reason women in my age group are having a hard time finding a 'date' let alone a mate.

Forget you!

SoulSearch_CO
my boss got a notice (from the Office of Recovery Services, ORS) to start withholding money from my paychecks effective immediately for child support. So ya it was a crappy day. So anyways I have a big issue with the ORS. I got no notification, no warning, no asking me if the information or current pay was correct. They just do whatever the f**k they want. They used old info from 6 years ago to figure the amount I should pay, and they assumed that the stbxw had full custody of the kids. Which she does not, we are 50/50 atm.

O....M....G.... I just want to express sympathy that you are now dealing with Utah ORS. :eek::eek::eek: My XH went the rounds with them while he and I were married (his children from a previous marriage - not mine). It's a freaking nightmare, I tell ya. I send my condolences. I hope things improve for you.

SoulSearch_CO
What your going through is the reason women in my age group are having a hard time finding a 'date' let alone a mate.

Forget you!

Hmm. I obviously have missed something from this story. I'm not seeing anything overt from his past posts. Perhaps I overlooked something?

• Author
Cranialrupture

Forget you!

Ya, please enlighten us on your obvious disgruntled feelings.

dazedandconfused2008

It is frustrating to go through so many emotions and conflicting ones at that! I know all too well. I got a flat tire over the weekend and im waiting for my friends bf to come fix it for me...and if i didnt have 3 babies to watch i would try and go figure it out myself. As much as im hurt and mad at my ex...i cant help but miss him so much cuz he would take care of these things. I hate that i feel these things...but they are there nonetheless....and i have to remind myself that it is OK to feel them. People tell us or we tell ourselves NOT to feel them...that it NOT ok because of what they did to us. But the truth is that they were not always like that...that there were GOOD moments with these people and its OK to miss those moments and times when it was good...because it wasnt always bad. Otherwise there would have been no relationship with these people to begin with. when you think about it...isnt it funny how we miss people when times are going bad (even when its them causing the bad times we are experiencing)...maybe because they were the people we would turn to first? Miss those moments...miss them...allow yourself to and know that once we allow ourselves to feel and understand its part of our own processes...we can let go...and keep moving forward.

Edited by dazedandconfused2008