A messy situation...

Ok, some of you may recall my story and some may not. I had to change my username for personal reasons. But long story short I could really use your help.

Two months ago my wife walked out on me and the kids. The whole "space" thing and more. Even after being told be LS community members an affair is likey and not wanting to think so, you were right.

Cell records and more. I have no proof but I know there is atleast got to be an EA kicking. Lol, I even called the guy to confront him. He insisted nothing was going on. Weak.

So let me get to the heart of the matter. I no that a D is almost going to occur. Heres my issue. We were filling for bankrupcey prior to this because of our messed up debt. We are trying to still follow through with this before filling for divorce.

About a month is needed before all the paperwork is set in motion. Meanwhile she wants to take the kids once this over with great huh. Do you think I should just file for D now and try bankrupcey afterwards? I heard from my Attorney that it would be better to disolve the debt first.

I just don't know what to do. I know this is the time where I need to be calculating my moves and not dropping bombs. But it's so had when you got kids on the line and so much more.

I also want to extend a great big hug and thank you to LS members! :laugh: You guys have really helped me out. I'm not sure what can be said but I thank you for your input.

why is it that the women gets to chose where the kids go to school and live during the school year? Makes no sense to me! I love my kido's too! :mad:

I hate to hear what you are going through! First, file for the bacnkruptcy...then follow that with the divorce. You file and file abandonment against her for the children. She can not walk out and leave them with you and say but after the divorce she wants to take them!! That is not usually how it works! Good Luck

Simple!

Family first ~ that means your children, then yourself, and then the STBXW ~ take it from there.

If that means you've got to sleep in a hollow log, drink muddy water, and eat road-kill? So be it!