A middle aged divorced loser's Xmas

I just received an Xmas card from my ex and his new love, he's 55 she's 33

and beautiful, petite but with large breasts, she's everything he ever wanted and everything that I am not.

In his card he thanked me for my timely payment of the court ordered alimony

and said that he hopes I can manage to make even more money this year as his lawyer intends to see to it that I am bled dry for every dollar they can legally force out of me.

He then goes onto say, "Have a merry Xmas,well as merry a day as an old,ugly

unwanted woman can have"

:D

Sorry, but his "note" is so over the top I want to make a movie out of it....

For me, they'd add "fat, bald and dorky" but I'm poor so I doubt I'd get a card ;)

Seriously, IMO, all that card does is reinforce why you're so lucky he's gone and that money is far less important than ensuring his absence :)

• Author
:D

Sorry, but his "note" is so over the top I want to make a movie out of it....

For me, they'd add "fat, bald and dorky" but I'm poor so I doubt I'd get a card ;)

Seriously, IMO, all that card does is reinforce why you're so lucky he's gone and that money is far less important than ensuring his absence :)

yeah but that "money" is in such an excessive amount that there's not enough left for me to have a life that doesn't involve massive overtime hours. I'm working on Xmas, I have to in order to pay him and other yearly obligations that

come due in Jan.

I am shocked by the cruelty of your ex-husband! But then again, this has been the running theme through all of your posts.

He is an azzhat, and you are lucky to have him out of your life.

I do believe somewhere down the road, there will be some kind of karma or divine reckoning that he will have to face. I really do believe it.

• Author
My Christmas wish for you:

May the Jacka** get run over by a reindeer ... :mad: :mad:

Actually I'd be happy if the reindeer pooped on him :D

On the plus side,the house looks good, I decorate over Xmas with red roses

and greenery and my new roomate brought along some beautiful treasures of her own, the house looks and smells wonderful.

Hey, OP, I can sympathize. I bought the wife a house in advance of the hatefest. We'll launch missiles at each other... :D

Does that explain why I'm poor?

I was serious about the serious part. The financial struggles are a small price to pay IMO. He'll get his (karma) :)

Soserious -

As both a recipient and a vehicle of both good and bad Karma - I can promise you with confidence that he will get his.

Send him a card back: Wishing him a very Merry Christmas because you have heard your job is being cut in 2009 and you worry for his future.

Actually I'd be happy if the reindeer pooped on him

On the plus side,the house looks good, I decorate over Xmas with red roses

and greenery and my new roomate brought along some beautiful treasures of her own, the house looks and smells wonderful.

You’re far too nice.

But I’m not half the “lady” you are, so if you don’t mind ... I’ll just go ahead and be mad for you.

What a disgusting worm!

Just remember, this guy, in behaving this way, is ruining his own day wallowing in his hatred MUCH more than he could ever ruin yours. I think I might have to take his little Xmas card to court and have a no contact order put in place. And when he tries to suck more money out of you, bring that card along as evidence as well.

Some people just do deserve to dissolve off the face of the earth.

I'm just shocked that someone could be that mean.

I don't know you soserious but you sound lovely. And your house sounds lovely. Red roses...I use cheap furry ribbons that I recycle year after year until they fall apart from the weather.

I nominate your husband for "Butt Munchie of the Year," soserious ...

here's your happy thought for the day: What goes around comes around. Something's gonna happen to focus on him all that negative energy he insists on flinging at you, and payback will be a bxtch.

meanwhile, there's always the gift that keeps on giving that you can get him this Christmas ... the gold package sounds like a worthwhile investment for your little butt munchie of an ex husband!

revenge crabs

LakesideDream

Soserious1, I'm sorry he's so petty. For you I wish the best Christmas that freedom and happiness can bring.

Be sure and save it as evidence for future possible court battles. Check the alimony laws in your state and find out what factors qualify as a change in circumstance. Get a new lawyer if necessary.

Soserious1, I'm sorry he's so petty. For you I wish the best Christmas that freedom and happiness can bring.

Yeah, I second that.

May his wife's silicon implants explode under the mistletoe. May she take him to the cleaners when she pulls a big D.

HoHoHoHoHo and one for the ho too.

theBrokenMuse
I just received an Xmas card from my ex and his new love, he's 55 she's 33

and beautiful, petite but with large breasts, she's everything he ever wanted and everything that I am not.

In his card he thanked me for my timely payment of the court ordered alimony

and said that he hopes I can manage to make even more money this year as his lawyer intends to see to it that I am bled dry for every dollar they can legally force out of me.

He then goes onto say, "Have a merry Xmas,well as merry a day as an old,ugly

unwanted woman can have"

And this is how you know that deep down, no matter how 'happy' he seems to be in other ways, he is miserable. A person who was content with their own life and had completely moved on wouldn't be looking back long enough to want to rub your nose in anything. They'd be too wrapped up in enjoying life.

He's a piece of excrement but doesn't have to face that for himself as long as he has someone else to blame for his unhappiness and for now, that someone,unfortunately, is you. He almost HAS to gloat about taking you to the bank and being a gold digging bastard because if he didn't, it would emasculate him and hurt his ego to admit how ridiculously pathetic it is that a grown man needs to take handouts from his ex-wife.

I can only imagine what utterly messed up, shallow sacks of crap he's going to have to hook up with because a decent woman isn't going to want a man that doesn't work and leeches off of people to survive. The thought of being with such worthless little cockroach would make me lose my lunch. Send him a cease and desist letter and let him know in no uncertain terms that continued contact will wind up getting him slapped with harassment charges. Don't let this loser bully you another second.

Love the fecal-gram idea. Better than a flaming bag of poop on his doorstep :D

The point made about his "misery" makes sense to me. If he had truly moved on to polite indifference, which IMO is the opposite of love, you would receive no such card, rather no card at all or just a regular signed Christmas card. I don't know your history but he sounds like a drama queen to me :)

Send him a cease and desist letter and let him know in no uncertain terms that continued contact will wind up getting him slapped with harassment charges. Don't let this loser bully you another second.

That’s darn good advice.

If it were me though, I don’t think I could find enough compassion left in my heart to “warn” this fool that he’s in the process of hanging himself by biting the hand that feeds him. As a matter of fact, I wouldn’t even wait for a “next time.” After taking a well deserved breather from the holidays ... I’d take that card and accompanying envelope right to my attorney and see what could be done about filing harassment charges. It might also go far in hindering his sublime threat to extort more money from you in the future.

pelicanpreacher

Do a geneology study to find out the typical life span of men in his family. If its short then your misery may be as well!

I'm a middle-aged divorced guy and your ex's behavior is disgusting. That man is beneath contempt. I wish on him prostate cancer, life long impotence and his young wife's infidelity with cute, young guys.

As for me, I'll be spending Xmas with my ex and the kids. Fortunately, not all of us are alike.

That man is beneath contempt. I wish on him prostate cancer, life long impotence and his young wife's infidelity with cute, young guys
whoa easy buddy

thats a bit too harsh