Homer Mcdonald For real?

Ive been in a very hurtful situation with my wife. She wants to end the marriage and of course I am very upset to say the least. Nothing has been filed and after a few weeks..nothing has changed. I came across this website "Stop Divorce" and being at the end of my rope...Im considering these reverse antics on my wife...does anyone have any input on this Book?

Hmmmm he uses the same tactics that most people advise for getting a mate back. Its all quite simple but I would bet $1,000,000.00 that he is not for real. Because he states in his book that he has a 100% success rate, I am sorry but there is just no way. Anyway the advice he gives and just about any other book will give is simply give your partner whatever they want, if they want you to move then move but don't give them crap about it just do it, and so on. Dont argue with them. Start no contact with them, or if contact is a must (kids or whatever) then make it brief and only talk about things you have to talk about, nothing personal. Make yourself a better person for you. And start dating other people and living your life. And more likly than not the other person will come running back to you, but at that point your probably wont want them anymore. Best of luck to you.

Navin_R_Johnson

I have not spoken with him, but I believe he is a real counselor. In Texas. Old dude (the e-book was written in 1989, I believe).

Search "Homer" on here. I recall reading a couple of posts on here from people who had spoken with "him".

• 4 weeks later...

[quote=My name is Andy. I am married to a beautiful woman.

The issue is that we have not had sex in 6 years. She has given me mixed feelings on why she does not want to. She has told me that its because of me. Once she said it was because she did not desire it and now for years she said its my behavior. We have seen 3 counselors and nothing worked. She said its because I am passive aggressive when I get denied. She is turned off by passive aggressive. I did that out of frustration.

I always found that she is cold, meaning non affectionate. She always goes to sleep without saying good night, never kisses me hello or goodbye and thinks nothing of ir. For years I tried to do the same thing by coming home late at night after the gym and never going to see her and just going to the basement and sleep. I did this just to get her back. For days we sometimes ever talked. Some days she would really try to talk and get along. She never liked being called cold.

I satisfied myself. I never had an affair and was never interested in it. 2 Sundays ago she said she wanted a divorce. I cried uncontrollably. In front of her begging that we will improve and fight for each other. She said no no and wanted it. This past Monday I purchased 2 books on stopping divorce and showed it to her and was sooo affectionate. She responded she has an appointment this Monday to see her lawyer.

I am now traumatized. I race home every night to be at home ASAP and talk to her like a friend. I act like everything is Ok. She is all that I want. I do not let her know I am doing this. All I do is eat my nails thinking about what will happen this Monday.

After the divorce she asked me how would I handle the support payments for the kinds. She makes alot more money than I. She wants me to leave the house and leave it to her and that is tons of money I would lose out. She said if I fought for the house then the house would get sold and the kids need to start a new school which would disrupt.

I love her. She is smart and a great mother. She is beautiful, a great talker. i feel so confident how she runds a house hold. She has asked me if I would fightg the divource and I informed her I would think about it.

I just read Homers book and can email it to you if you like. I also emailed him asking for help. Cannot wait until he responsds.

TrustInYourself
My name is Andy. I am married to a beautiful woman.

The issue is that we have not had sex in 6 years. She has given me mixed feelings on why she does not want to. She has told me that its because of me. Once she said it was because she did not desire it and now for years she said its my behavior. We have seen 3 counselors and nothing worked. She said its because I am passive aggressive when I get denied. She is turned off by passive aggressive. I did that out of frustration.

I always found that she is cold, meaning non affectionate. She always goes to sleep without saying good night, never kisses me hello or goodbye and thinks nothing of ir. For years I tried to do the same thing by coming home late at night after the gym and never going to see her and just going to the basement and sleep. I did this just to get her back. For days we sometimes ever talked. Some days she would really try to talk and get along. She never liked being called cold.

I satisfied myself. I never had an affair and was never interested in it. 2 Sundays ago she said she wanted a divorce. I cried uncontrollably. In front of her begging that we will improve and fight for each other. She said no no and wanted it. This past Monday I purchased 2 books on stopping divorce and showed it to her and was sooo affectionate. She responded she has an appointment this Monday to see her lawyer.

I am now traumatized. I race home every night to be at home ASAP and talk to her like a friend. I act like everything is Ok. She is all that I want. I do not let her know I am doing this. All I do is eat my nails thinking about what will happen this Monday.

After the divorce she asked me how would I handle the support payments for the kinds. She makes alot more money than I. She wants me to leave the house and leave it to her and that is tons of money I would lose out. She said if I fought for the house then the house would get sold and the kids need to start a new school which would disrupt.

I love her. She is smart and a great mother. She is beautiful, a great talker. i feel so confident how she runds a house hold. She has asked me if I would fightg the divource and I informed her I would think about it.

I just read Homers book and can email it to you if you like. I also emailed him asking for help. Cannot wait until he responsds.

Andy stop being a damn pansy. She's going to own you so hard and you are just going to smile when she bends you over like a good little boy.

pelicanpreacher

Are you absolutely positively "OJ Simpson" sure that she hasn't been and is currently engaged in an affair? She makes a lot more money than you and has probably realigned her needs and goals to be with someone who not only has the same or exceeds her in earning power but, also some of the same ilk as well. The fact that she has constantly rebuffed intimacy from you for some time during this marriage says that her affair has gone on long enough that she's exceeded her emotional tipping point to the point that she is completely done with you which allows her to approach the issue of divorce from a completely cold, calculating, and rational perspective.