I think I am not coming home

noturtypicalwife

noturtypicalwife

To all of you that know my random questions and posts this should be no shocker. I have been unhappy, lifeless and hopeless in this current situation. I got a note yesterday from him claming that he didn't hide his new cell phone (he knows I found out, but not by me) anyway he then went on to express how it would be cheaper if he did this, and how we both need a phone and that he had told me a week or two ago, he said we both should have phones, he said he wanted a flip phone, but by no means did he tell me he got one, or anything else that he has been hiding. I just happen to come across it, and then to boot he got it on the first! Your just admitting this now, but youve had it for 13days? And the only reason he said anything is because I already knew. So this leads me to believe that he feels NO obligation whatsoever to tell me anyhting, no justification not even because I am his wife?

I have a heart thats breaking, I thought this man was the love of my life, and a mind that tells me I deserve better. I am not perfect I have made mistakes, but I can honestly say it's been a long time sence my mistakes, and frankly I have been honest about them. I ask him if its ok to buy things like luxuries, and I am flabergasted that he doesn't have enough respect for me to do the same. I know he has other secrets, other hidden crap that I know about, I am not going to write it, but its all mundane and some more 2nd guessing myself on the mundane but regardless he does not seem to see that this is our problem, that I would not look for things if I felt he was honest about everything, and if something bothered me he would take it seriously instead of smirking or blowing it off as an overexageration on my part. What should I say? I have no power, no strength left to fight, he's not trying to fight:sick: