I Love Her Like Crazy

ILoveHer4EVA

Hi, i've been going out wif E for around 5 months and both of us seemed ready to commit to marriage and I proposed and she replyed yes.

During this period of time we thought weboth wanted to have a child so we tried and tried and she fell pregnant but unfortunalty around 3 weeks in she misscarried.

She always sed to me that she wanted to be with me 4eva and eva and wanted to start a real family with me, and sed that she'd neva want to take a break wif me or eva break up wif me.

Unfortunatly 2 weeks ago she sed she wasnt redy to get marries and the day after that she sed she wanted a break.

After the 2weeks past just today she sed she finks she has the same feeling for me as she also has for her ex who she was wif for 6 years.

For 3 years out of the 6 years they wer together her ex bashed her up and smashed her with a shovel why'll she was asleep.

I'm trying to c that i'm much beter because i treat her like a princess and she replies that she can't help her feelings being for both of us.

I just would like to no how i can get her bak in my arms because i miss her and love her like crazy and i also want to no how i can make her c that he's very aggresive and that he doesnt deserve any one.

Please help me because I Love Her wih all my heart and i'd do anything to get her bak, please email me or reply to this.

Thankyou Heaps

All I can say is how bout you shut up if ur not gonna help u tool cause that wasn't the question I asked!

(aswell as I can spell dum ass I just am now, its called not taking up much time and writing in short font, aswell as i've finished school, u freak!)

First of all Guest is correct. Your spelling is absolute atrocious. There is no such thing as "short hand", as you say.

There`s also no need to attack someone just because they are willing to give an opinion.

I would suggest if you want a reply then act civilised, and in a dignified manner. Write properly for a serious reply. people arent going to take you seriousily if you write like that. I hope you don`t apply for jobs like that!

Oh, and by the way stop with the text language, because it really makes you sound very young!

Look at this paragraph!

She always sed to me that she wanted to be with me 4eva and eva and wanted to start a real family with me, and sed that she'd neva want to take a break wif me or eva break up wif me.

Unfortunatly 2 weeks ago she sed she wasnt redy to get marries and the day after that she sed she wanted a break.

After the 2weeks past just today she sed she finks she has the same feeling for me as she also has for her ex who she was wif for 6 years.

It looks like a five year old has written this. Its embarrassing enough to make my toes curl!

I just thin it is funny that if you read it llike it is spelled you have a Cockney accent! Are you from England?

I would get her back the only way you can. Show her what she is missing by telling her it is all or nothing and since she can't give you all you're going to take nothing and walk. If he treats her horribly she'll crave you and come running after you. If she doesn't, she has some serious problems in her head and until she takes care of her self-esteem HERSELF she never was going to be yours forever.

RecordProducer
She always sed to me that she wanted to be with me 4eva and eva

She should be with you 4 U, not 4 Eva... who's Eva anyway? :lmao:

I can tell you your spelling is better than my sons' spelling so don't worry! ;)

Well I think you are all a bit mean having a go at him because of his spelling. He didnt come here for lessons in grammar.

I personally dont like shorthand or text speak but thats another matter.

Guest - Do you not think your reply was a bit uncalled for?

UK Wizard - ILoveHer4Eva didnt have a go at guest because he gave an opinion. He didnt give an opinion, all he did was wasted message space by criticising ILoveHer4Eva's grammar. That is a an opinion in itself but not an opinion regarding his situation, which is what he asked for.

Island Girl - bravo to you for giving him some worthwhile advice

Record Producer - You have give me advice before and I very much appreciated it but there really wasnt much point in replying to this thread just for the sake of a giggle.

Come on people, we all know what a broken heart is like, I certainly do. I loveher4eva is obviously hurting and all the advice he gets is regarding his grammar. What is that all about? I thought this community was about compassion and helping people through troubled times? Doesnt seem that way to me?

ILoveHer4Eva - I understand how you feel man. It hurts so bad when somebody tells you that they want to be with you one minute and then disappear from your life the next. I have been there, I am there now in fact.

The only thing you can do and I know it is hard is to let her go. Leave her to her own devices, dont beg, plead or try any other way to get her back. It wont work believe me. I have been there in past relationships and all it does is push them further away.

If she wants to be apart from you, calling her or chasing after her will only make her want that even more. Honestly. It is the truth.

You need to hide your influence from her, let her go off even if it means her being with the other guy, let her do it. Let her find her own way and make her own mistakes. You have no control, so do not try to impose your will on the situation, it will make things worse.

If she truly does love you, she needs to realise this on her own. You wouldnt want her to come back to you because you had made her feel guilty would you? No, neither would I. YOu want her to come back to you because she wants to and the only way she will know if she wants to is by letting her be alone, have her own space, make her own choices.

Dont wait around for her to come to this realisation, try and get on with your life as best you can. go out, have fun and just be yourself.

I know it is very difficult to have fun when you miss somebody so much but you have to try.

Just to clarify, do not contact her in any manner. Let her miss you, let her see what life without you is like. It is your only chance of getting her back. Your ONLY chance.

Take Care

Simon

Just to clarify, do not contact her in any manner. Let her miss you, let her see what life without you is like. It is your only chance of getting her back. Your ONLY chance.

I completely agree with simon_uk.

It is your only chance to get her back. It will be hard. But you have to. If you try to stay around to be supportive because she is getting hit by this other guy, etc. you just end up looking pathetic as boyfriend material. You become the guy in the "really good friend" category.

Tough love my friend. Walk away from her and if she contacts you let her know she can come to you when she is really done with the loser - then and only then - and also let her know you won't wait around either.

I know it hurts and it sucks. You want to get back to all of the wonderful sharing and caring, etc. that was going on but don't you want all of it to yourself? You don't want to share her so don't. Go to NC so you don't have to hear about Mr. Loser either. If you do not go NC her conversations with you will be about how confused she is about you and herself.

That she cares so much for you but she feels torn between the 2 of you and doesn't know why. Then it will move on to 'he does this/that and it bothers me but he does this/that and I can see the real him', etc. --- just as an example. When you get to that point, where she is discussing that with you it is basically over. You are on a dead end path because she will have no respect for you. Stay strong and good luck.