i dunno wut do u think??

CantDecide...

CantDecide...

Ok well basically heres the deal. Me and my ex have been broken up for around 9 months. weve both for all intesive puposes moved on but never fully stopped talking. You know every now and then juss drop an im and catch up for 10 minutes or so.

But about 2 months ago we actualyl started talking talking again. Nothing serious juss like basica talking but fo a long time. which was kind of like how we usto be. we hung out a few times and still do ocaisonally but like im really confused about the whole thing. we both dont want a relationship with one another, but yet we like to hook u pwith eachother when we hango ut. I personally do love the girl and wanan tell her that i still care about her so much, and that i wanan be with her but im afraid im going to scare her away and we wont be talking etc etc. i dunno i gues w/e is ment to happen will. sry if this thread is confusing thats juss how im thinking right now

I personally do love the girl and wanan tell her that i still care about her so much, and that i wanan be with her but im afraid im going to scare her away and we wont be talking etc etc.

You will scare her away, so keep your mouth shut.

Better yet, stop talking to her altogether if you've "moved on." Your transition is not complete, as long as you keep talking to her. Sounds like regression to me.

I agree. If there is something like that to be said, let her say it. If she isn't saying it, then you'll just make things weird.

• Author
CantDecide...

well its wierd like when we hang out we hook up, and im perfectly fine with "hook up buddies" like i dunno and its also wierd if i ignore her for like a week she gets all like lets hang out or w/e so forget it im gonan ignore her again. well thats easy enough shes in calli this week. but when i act like i dont care she like gets all close again. and yeai know telling her is a bad idea. and more then likely i wont. like its juss a wierd feeling cuz i want to be with her but at the same time i really dont, summers coming girls girls girls. so i dunno evan know what im doing