EXCITING NEW thread: How to talk to an angry woman

dr strangelove

dr strangelove

Well dont look to me for answers, thats why im posting this thread.

Anybody can jump in with their tips on how to soothe an angry females temper,

including females!

Hurray this should be a fun thread..... Stories are also welcome

Ill add one in to start.

One day someone I was seeing got upset with me, told me never to talk to them again. I figured ok screw you. Then I decided I would try something different then letting them cool off. I bought a flower and a note and left on their doorstep and ... all I can say is I didnt get much sleep that night. She added it was the note, the effort, the thought more then the flower.

But what about talking to females when the are angry? Lets hear what different people have to say. Jump in anytime..stories or advice

Hope everyone is well.....

Best way to deal with an angry person is to remain calm yourself. If the person still doesn't cool down, remove yourself from the situation until they've calmed down.

HokeyReligions

Well, according to Ron White Diamonds will shut her up..... for a minute! :laugh:

Well, according to Ron White Diamonds will shut her up..... for a minute! :laugh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I wouldn't know. :lmao:

Depends on what made her angry.....In most cses it is the one that she is arguing with that made her the way she is.

RE:

Dr. Strangelove: " How to talk to an angry woman"

First, you assume this uncomfortable kneeling position....

(Smile)

-Rio

• Author
dr strangelove

Im sorry to hijack my own thread

I think ive lost interest in this cause.

Days like this where I look at suicide and say.. I hate waiting in line.

I cant ever see straightening things out with her, and I cant ever see feeling in that SPECIAL way again where, god everything is rosy, life seems wonderful, your full of joy, things are in slow motion.

Im sitting here trying to get drunk, crap damn my high tolerance level. Id get high but same problem..

Id like to feel that way again, but I think I pulled the switch too many times and now the lever has broken off and its stuck in melancholy.

I say to you, ha ha funny posts. I guess the funny part is the joke is on me.

CastingPearls

You have to allow a person their anger, not try to redirect it away from you, if you're the target, let them pour out the bile instead of telling them they have to swallow it. You don't have to agree, just let them vent. Most people are calmer afterward. Just don't say "you're wrong to feel this way, and here's why" , that's like closing a door in someones face. In the heat of rage, rational thought goes out the window, you can debate later if you still need to make your point. Or, just turn the hose on her and run like hell.(sorry, it was getting too preachy):)

• Author
dr strangelove

Nah I agree with you pearl, if you read my confession in "the ex that wouldnt go away" you ll see where the anger comes from.

I guess I just look at this and think ok shes contacting me there should be someway in all this to reconcile, because after a year and half to still be this angry there must be other feelings there.

Im really at a loss. I do feel like ya she wants to be heard, but there needs to be a resolution. Maybe iist time to trip back to see the helpful reverend and see his take. I just have to remember not to mention witchcraft or wear too much black...

• Author
dr strangelove

Im majorly frustrated. But im just going to try and do my best to not give up and try to treat this situation with a more kids glove approach. I deleted her off my msn, then I thought no maybe thats not good. really dont know.

I mean I dont talk to her, she tells me not to. A few times she has done that and then complained that I didnt try and contact her.

grrrrrrrr

I mean I dont talk to her, she tells me not to. A few times she has done that and then complained that I didnt try and contact her.

grrrrrrrr

Maybe she is trying to tell you something?.Sounds like she does want to talk to you ...Have you tried just listening to her? Most of the time, women just want to be heard. You don't always have to have a solution to the problem, just listen. Show her that you care, make an effort, try something different, make her feel special. It doesn't have to be buying her something either. The gifts that I cherish the most were original and didn't cost anything. Write her a poem, tell her how you feel, make her a gift, leave a note on her car. Try. That's all you can do.

Good Luck!

• Author
dr strangelove

I dont have that option LILAH

But you are right I believe to she wishes for attention/to be heard

and........

I finally got a chance to speak to someone older and wiser then me. Hes been able to predict some of her moves.

I explained the she is yet again in contact with me and being somewhat verbally abusive. Im like so is this only to get her anger out? Why does she start telling me about what she is up to.. it doesnt make sense...

He explained if she wanted to just talk to anyone she could just pull out a phone book.

Then he explained to me something that made alot of sense.

He said "She is testing you!"

Im like "Huh?"

He explained that pushes certain buttons to see if I will flip out, the more easy going I am about the more likely she might consider meeting. He said she is testing me to see how I react, to if there is any change.

So now im practicing what to say to her. I know there will be a next time as

so far every time she says there isnt, there is.

I suspose this could help me dealing with other people as well.

Hmm..

When I am angry there is no talking to me. I need to huff and puff and get myself back in order before I am able to speak without being a sarcastic bitch.