my girlfriend wants to be just friends

not to long ago my girlfriend told me that she thinks we should just be friends cause she sees me more as a friend. but i really like her ALOT! I like her to much to just be friends. i can't stop thinking about her and i really want to be with her.

i just don't know what to do i just want to tell her how i feel, but i know that that's prolly not the best thing to do.

so what do i do?

Hey buddy, you have already posted the same thread twice before. Posting it in different forums will most likely not get you more replies.

People reply when they feel they have something to offer and will find your thread.

Once is OK.:cool: Just a suggestion.;)

notmakingsense
not to long ago my girlfriend told me that she thinks we should just be friends cause she sees me more as a friend. but i really like her ALOT! I like her to much to just be friends. i can't stop thinking about her and i really want to be with her.

i just don't know what to do i just want to tell her how i feel, but i know that that's prolly not the best thing to do.

so what do i do?

Did you already tell her how you felt when she first gave you the "I just want to be friends" talk? If so -- just leave it alone and let her go. Give her time to miss you. She'll come back to you if she changes her mind.

If you haven't told her how you feel. Call her and ask for a chance to do so. Tell her how you feel, then give her space to go think about it. Tell her you can't just be friends now because of your feelings, and that you'll wait a week or two for her decision on whether or not to give it a shot. If she says she doesn't need time to think, or if she doesn't call you back in a week or two -- let it be, and move on.

• Author

alright, so i talked to her last night and long story short, i convinced her to give me a second chance and go to a party with me tonight. now just to be on the safe side i was wondering if i could get some advice on what to do now?

Just let things progress. You can't take away her free will in this situation.

If she doesn't want to be your girlfriend, just sort of break off contact. There's n reason to be her friend, you said it yourself--"I like her to much to just be friends."