ex B-day party. to go or not?

laneyinlove

laneyinlove

My ex has invited me to his Birthday party. I want to go because I want to remain friends with him and not hurt him but at the same time I am afraid that I might get all emotional and feel stupid that I am still in love with him and am at a party with him where there is another girl that he's casually dating ( he described her as a having a good body but not such a nice face but he thinks she is cool). What should I do? My real reason of going is to show him how great I am and come with a group of my friends some new he has never met and show him how cool I am . I think I can pull it off but am not sure.Lately when we're talking I feel like I'm his back up girl. He never makes much effort to hang out with me except for the trip to SF which was a business trip I accompanied him on that turned horrible as we argued andhe's always IMing me all the time , most everyday with something. Sometimesw I feel like he is hanging onto me because he still loves me and might want to work it out in the future, Other times I feel like I have to cut him off and that's really the only time he will remember how wonderful I am. Please advice would be much appreciated. The party is tonight!Thanks!

Don't go.

And stop hanging out with him... you're only hurting yourself. If he doesn't want you the way you want him, why would you put up with this?

Sometimes you have to go into cold turkey mode, just to save yourself from all the distress.

If he wanted you, he'd show you... right now he's just stringing you along.

I agree with the cute guy above forgot his user name... Don't go... He's being a loser right now and only stinging you along.